• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Have created a lot of chances, but really disappointed with the attitude.

What on Earth were the defence doing for their goal? Embarassing. Again.

They just showed the goal again and Odoi latches onto Emerson , stopping him from getting out to where Chambers was .

It's still eight men running towards where the ball is coming from and nobody interested in where it's going though .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jangz   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

They just showed the goal again and Odoi latches onto Emerson , stopping him from getting out to where Chambers was .

It's still eight men running towards where the ball is coming from and nobody interested in where it's going though .

Arsenal used to do zonal marking .. get slaughtered at set pieces all the time.. only positive is it helps if have a small team or want to look for counte attacks.. but I always feel more comfortable going man 2 man..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jangz   

We need goals though our GD took a battering against city and Bournemouth..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jangz said:

Arsenal used to do zonal marking .. get slaughtered at set pieces all the time.. only positive is it helps if have a small team or want to look for counte attacks.. but I always feel more comfortable going man 2 man..

Totally agree. Zonal just leads to a lot of finger pointing and picking the ball out of the back of your own net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're going to either lose or draw this game of we keep missing our attempts on goal our finishing is diabolical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know when we last scored from a corner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Does anyone know when we last scored from a corner

Scoring from corners is for losers .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   

Hazard(save him for when he's interested) and Barkley off to freshen things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now