• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
13 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Well that's the understatement of the decade so far.

Rude and constantly off topic harassing other members on here, unless you rant on about something completely non-football related.

I simply don't understand how it can be so difficult to act civilised towards other humans and keep on topic? I'd have thought most of us are fairly uninterested in your taste of music.For the ones who are not, perhaps you could form your own music forum and discuss it there?  

The thing is I find it difficult to have a conversation with anyone.You started things by saying myself and Blue Rod are like children - I agree in part because I self medicate at times - what is your excuse?.You talk utter bollocks when sober and that is seriously worrying from your point of view.

I know when I talk bollocks and you don't - I know a good footballer when I see one and you don't - so put me on ignore but I have a feeling in between my drunken posts you know what I'm talking about!.

Edited by kev61

kev61   

I'm going to throw a hand grenade  into the mix.Michael Jackson was torn apart by gold diggers tonight sad really a lot of people will believe this bs! even though evidence has no bearing

kev61   
11 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Give it a rest? 

Am I just to accept that a (seemingly) grown man is so immature he cannot fathom or accept others opinion without being extremely rude? I see how you react to the tiniest little push that's coming in your own direction. Anything remotely female-related and you go off on a boil yet others are to accept constant name-calling and language that would not be acceptable in the real world? 

I get you are mates with Kev and like him (for whatever reason). But try to raise your perspective a tiny bit please. We are here to discuss Chelsea. I'm not here to have to scroll past post after post by a grown man who is yet to leave adolesence behind. 

Ha! My son played for Burnley and I nearly made it before a car accident so don't lecture me on something you have talked tripe about!.

kev61   
14 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Well that's the understatement of the decade so far.

Rude and constantly off topic harassing other members on here, unless you rant on about something completely non-football related.

I simply don't understand how it can be so difficult to act civilised towards other humans and keep on topic? I'd have thought most of us are fairly uninterested in your taste of music.For the ones who are not, perhaps you could form your own music forum and discuss it there?  

I don't give a flying **** what you think - you are shackled to nonsense and for that reason I feel sorry for you.

5 hours ago, kev61 said:

I'm going to throw a hand grenade  into the mix.Michael Jackson was torn apart by gold diggers tonight sad really a lot of people will believe this bs! even though evidence has no bearing

I think it's odd that you'd bring up an alleged child abuse scandal in the music industry in a thread discussing a Chelsea game, and I'd say pretty dubious that you'd be so dismissive of people describing having been abused as children, but those are I can see matters of what I think. It is more objectively thoroughly unpleasant that you'd do it as a knowing wind-up 'hand grenade'. Can you cut this out, please?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JaneB said:

That is grossly unfair and completely untrue and I think you should take it back. 

Thank you for proving my point. 

Not so fun is it? Isn’t it easier to not do these kind of things and discuss Chelsea instead? 

9 hours ago, kev61 said:

I'm going to throw a hand grenade  into the mix

More like an unpleasant fart to make the room disappear.

Ham   

Sooooo.  What are we talking about?

GURJ SS   

You can tell no one can moan about Jorginho this week, hardly anything left to talk about regarding the game lol