• Current Donation Goals

17 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Pretty much yes,  when we have had the ball.

If Sarriball is a defensive system, you'll have to explain it to everyone.

Eh!

again trying to turn the table. 

In less than 100 words exlain where sarri -ball was played during the last two games against Chity and Spuds  :)

Vinod   
7 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Chelsea DOF for me

If he can get another Robben and Cech; it will be worth it.

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Eh!

again trying to turn the table. 

In less than 100 words exlain where sarri -ball was played during the last two games against Chity and Spuds  :)

Given that you don't seem to understand what Sarriball is, why would I enter a discussion?

The forum has become a series of Blackadder Baldrick discussions where no one has a clue what the other is talking about, and some don't know what they are saying themselves.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Vinod said:

If he can get another Robben and Cech; it will be worth it.

Nothing to do with Claudio IMO. Those players were bought by the club, whoever was going to be manager 

Like all the other games we'll play this season, this is a must-win game. With Arsenal playing Spurs, we have to make the most of playing one of the worst teams in the league and we really need to try and readdress our Goal Difference. Also a good opportunity to rest players.

Kepa

Azpilicueta  Rudiger  Christensen  Emerson

Kante  Kovacic  RLC

CHO  Higuain  Willian

Subs: Caballero, Luiz, Jorginho, Barkley, Pedro, Hazard, Giroud

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Nothing to do with Claudio IMO. Those players were bought by the club, whoever was going to be manager 

I thought we knew that Kenyon took the Man U buy list straight to Chelsea and we outbid them.  

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

The forum has become a series of Blackadder Baldrick discussions where no one has a clue what the other is talking about, and some don't know what they are saying themselves.

more like call my buff or chase the ace with a 1 in 3 chance of guessing who opinion is correct

kev61   
13 hours ago, paulw66 said:

You have to laugh......city and spurs we played with freedom? Complete opposite. We had 1 shot on target in 210 minutes of football. The opponents had 3 (all City)

Absolute opposite of playing with freedom, and playing with discipline. 

You really haven't a clue -  you look on football as a statistical video game and I don't "have to laugh" I feel sorry for you, I know what it's like to PLAY in a team with all the emotions that involves...Spock!.

23 hours ago, BlueFizz said:

Anyone else fearful of the Scott Parker 'bounce' - a revitalised, refocused and fiercely determined Fulham side?

Oddly, I am.

And me. They've been a defensive shambles all season, if he can get them more organised they've got a goal in them - we don't score too many and have not been great away from home. Gone from semi-confident with Claudio in charge to less confident with the manager change. Our legs must also be feeling the strain of the last two games. 

22 hours ago, paulw66 said:

You have to laugh......city and spurs we played with freedom? Complete opposite. We had 1 shot on target in 210 minutes of football. The opponents had 3 (all City)

Absolute opposite of playing with freedom, and playing with discipline. 

We've pressed more intensely in the last two games against teams who pose real attacking threat from multiple sources and systems. Fulham won't and we may need to come out and play a more attacking, dominant role in the game. In the last two games we've had less possession and as you elude to, have had to be more defensively disciplined. The scenario where we have the majority of possession and     play the offensive role is where we've left gaps for teams to exploit.