• Current Donation Goals

jones   
On 1.3.2019 at 9:58 AM, paulw66 said:

If some of your best XI are carrying knocks / muscle strains due to the intense nature of the fixture list, then surely one is better off rotating, not only for the good of this game, but for the upcoming ones too. 

Definitely. And at the moment we have at least three places with good competition, LB, LCM, RW and possibly even CB with Christensen, so rotation there will not see us drop in quality that much. Also, I am not too worried at starting Giroud (CF) or Kovacic (regista) in one of the upcoming games. Kanté and Azpi rarely get tired, and can probably start every match from now until the International break, but hopefully we can afford to rest them in Kiev. So Hazard is the only player who needs a rest, and that will see us become a lot weaker. I think this is the game to rest him.

Another point is that to keep team spirit up, it is important to involve the squad. If too many players do not play, the atmosphere in the dressing room and application in training will suffer.

Rotation done right is smal tweaks from game to game, not playing First XI in one match and then a completely new XI the next. Hence Sarri saying we need to change 3-4 players for Fulham. My guess is Willian, Christensen and Ruben for Hazard, Rüdiger and Kovacic. +Kepa. I would also love to see Hudson-Odoi for Pedro, but not expecting anything.

JaneB   
On 1 March 2019 at 11:03 AM, Droy was my hero said:

The forum has become a series of Blackadder Baldrick discussions where no one has a clue what the other is talking about, and some don't know what they are saying themselves.

Which am I Droy, or both?

Just asking for a friend

27 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Which am I Droy, or both?

Just asking for a friend

Queen Elizabeth of course.

JaneB   
23 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Queen Elizabeth of course.

Not exactly what I meant but yes of course that is me all over!!!

Thanks for the laugh 😂

On 01/03/2019 at 10:00 AM, RobertoftheGiz said:

Chelsea DOF for me

Ranieri is a lovely man by all accounts, but very clearly not a good manager. One title, in miracle once-in-a-lifetime circumstances, in about 40 years seems to have made lots of people go a bit funny. He'd be absolute sh*te in anything but a friendly, meet-and-greet ambassador role and if he's gonna do that for anyone, it'll be Leicester. 

17 hours ago, kev61 said:

You really haven't a clue -  you look on football as a statistical video game and I don't "have to laugh" I feel sorry for you, I know what it's like to PLAY in a team with all the emotions that involves...Spock!.

You are very, very rude on this forum. 

Fulham are, frankly, crap. They haven't been unlucky at any point this season really, just consistently all over the place. If we are ever going to play the likes of RLC or Christensen (both in a different league to CHO for me) in the league out of choice rather than necessity, this should be it. Don't like to take anything for granted or be disrespectful, but any team from about 14th up should be looking to get a comfortable 3 points here. 

JaneB   
50 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Ranieri is a lovely man by all accounts, but very clearly not a good manager. One title, in miracle once-in-a-lifetime circumstances, in about 40 years seems to have made lots of people go a bit funny. He'd be absolute sh*te in anything but a friendly, meet-and-greet ambassador role and if he's gonna do that for anyone, it'll be Leicester. 

Poor old Claudio. Still treated as a joke by many people.

He still won the title with Leicester and they won't be doing that again anytime soon.

I think that both JT and Frank have a high opinion of Claudio and that's good enough for me.

A dignified, forgiving man who doesn't deserve to be called sh*te 😢

Leo91   

Fulham are absolutely trash but its only easy once you get that first goal. The longer it stays 0-0 the more I'll worry. And if they park the bus, with Schurrle, Babel and Mitrovic they could sneak one on the counter. 

One team in Fulham and Claudio Ranieri's Blue and White army.

I do recall, just about,  the days when Fulham were real rivals.  And later on QPR.  I still hate QPR.

kratos   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

Poor old Claudio. Still treated as a joke by many people.

He still won the title with Leicester and they won't be doing that again anytime soon.

I think that both JT and Frank have a high opinion of Claudio and that's good enough for me.

A dignified, forgiving man who doesn't deserve to be called sh*te 😢

Well it's one more title than our current manager has.