• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
exiledblue

Captain Rudiger

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Rudiger refused a new contract extension which alludes to one more season without CL football or squad improvement and he will ask to go. 

Reminds me of a modern day Gallas

It would do.  Pure made up story about Rudiger, much like the nonsense talked about Gallas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It would do.  Pure made up story about Rudiger, much like the nonsense talked about Gallas.

Not sure about the story being made up. However a German international is not going to hang around at a club which does not qualify for the CL two successive seasons. 

He is in his prime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
14 hours ago, Sea foot said:

But then again some of the best captains down the line were of a hotheaded bent. It seems to galvanise their aggression somewhat. Harris and Wise to name a couple and the best in JT. Could be what would help him control and use that hotheadedness in a more constructive way. 

Just thinking out loud you understand.

I wouldn't describe JT as hot headed at all. Sent off 3 or 4 times only - remarkable for a centre back in this modern era. One of which was retracted. 

13 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Has a good shout but personally I would go with Luiz and have Dave as a deputy if I were in charge. That said, when Luiz goes he is probably the best placed unless we buy someone that is better attuned as captain. 

Luiz turns 32 next month. How long would he be captain before you have to start looking for someone else

13 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Do we? Sorry, but I just don't see that - we have Luiz, Jorginho, and Rudiger, (who all have the credentials), and  with Azpilicueta currently wearing the armband (mostly). Of course, Cahill does too, but he never seems to play anymore :(.

Does it really bother you that Cahill doesn't play? He isn't up to it any more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Not sure about the story being made up. However a German international is not going to hang around at a club which does not qualify for the CL two successive seasons. 

He is in his prime. 

It seems you made it up, so you ought to know.  He's a good player, we all know that.  Not quite sure how that makes him ammunition against the club.

Edit - he has 3 and a half years on his contract.  No panic.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It seems you made it up, so you ought to know.  He's a good player, we all know that.  Not quite sure how that makes him ammunition against the club.

Edit - he has 3 and a half years on his contract.  No panic.

Once again you miss the point. “ must be it’s something to do with the lefty side of your brain”

rudriger will hot hang around if the club cannot offer CL football in the near future. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Does it really bother you that Cahill doesn't play? He isn't up to it any more. 

Proof please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
7 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Proof please?

The last time he played. Got out paced by David Nugent. 

Edit - there is no science to this sort of thing, so a daft thing to ask. It is not a provable theory either way. I can't prove that you aren't good enough to play Chelsea. Doesn't mean you should. 

Edited by paulw66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Once again you miss the point. “ must be it’s something to do with the lefty side of your brain”

rudriger will hot hang around if the club cannot offer CL football in the near future. 

I see the idea - I just don't see any point to the idea.  He has 40+ months on his contract.  You made up a bs story about him refusing a new deal.  
By all means have a credible story about Hazard to make a point.  But it seems you are so stuck on the board being incompetent it has become your starting point for all evidence.

Board incompetent + Rudiger good => Rudiger wants to leave => fake story about Rudiger turning down a contract => proof you were right all along.

 

I get the jokey style of posting, but  you come across as actually believing some of it.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I see the idea - I just don't see any point to the idea.  He has 40+ months on his contract.  You made up a bs story about him refusing a new deal.  
By all means have a credible story about Hazard to make a point.  But it seems you are so stuck on the board being incompetent it has become your starting point for all evidence.

Board incompetent + Rudiger good => Rudiger wants to leave => fake story about Rudiger turning down a contract => proof you were right all along.

 

I get the jokey style of posting, but  you come across as actually believing some of it.

Like it or not in amongst the dross the press pump out each day is some truth. 

I get the impression Rudiger is his own person and when he wants out he will go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Does it really bother you that Cahill doesn't play? He isn't up to it any more. 

Did I say that it 'bothered' me. No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this