• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

If we can't even draw to them from two games we don't deserve CL football.

This. What would be the point?

Alan Smith really wants Arsenal to get top four.

graycoll   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

None of this is Jorginhos fault .

Really, well if he could string 3 decent passes together or even get attacks started then he mat earn his place. ATM all he is doing is taking up a position that others could fill.

They've had 2 touches of the ball in our area all game .

Kezza   
1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

I give up on the league after today mate. If we can't beat Wolves at home. Heck. If we can't even draw to them from two games we don't deserve CL football.

It's like Sarri asked them to pass the ball and move. And then the players are like run the ball into a defender and stand still. Are they short of intelligence of what?

2 minutes ago, graycoll said:

Really, well if he could string 3 decent passes together or even get attacks started then he mat earn his place. ATM all he is doing is taking up a position that others could fill.

The others are all on now , look at how excellent they're doing .

graycoll   
1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The others are all on now , look at how excellent they're doing .

Exactly, Sarri-ball whatever that is, does not work in the high press PL. Jorginho is his string puller apparently - of course some of this is his fault don't be so ridiculous. I've never seen him influence a game since other teams sussed him out!!! Kante is already on if Sarri would play him there. Are u acttually watching? 

Just now, graycoll said:

Exactly, Sarri-ball whatever that is, does not work in the high press PL. Jorginho is his string puller apparently - of course some of this is his fault don't be so ridiculous. I've never seen him influence a game since other teams sussed him out!!! Kante is already on if Sarri would play him there. Are u acttually watching? 

I am watching . My secret is the fact that unlike you , I know Jorginho is not playing in Kantes place because Kante doesn't play there . 

• Like 1