• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

29 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

^^^^^^^^^

This.

You might have to be prepared to be disappointed in that case.......

11 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

You might have to be prepared to be disappointed in that case.......

Mate, I've been following this lot since the mid-60's, so I'm always prepared to be disappointed. Doesn't mean a thing, because there's always the next game.

9 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, I've been following this lot since the mid-60's, so I'm always prepared to be disappointed. Doesn't mean a thing, because there's always the next game.

Exactly.

Tricky fixture, but with Man Utd playing Arsenal straight after, meaning at least one of our rivals dropping points, it is an absolute must win - we could, if all things go well for us, be 4th by the end of the weekend, still with a game in hand over Arsenal and Man Utd, that's huge at this stage of the season.

Sarri has rotated his squad well over the last few weeks and he seems to have made some small adjustments that have made a big difference and make us a lot more solid - I hope this continues. I really hope RLC is given a chance to start in this game, he really deserves it IMO. I'd like to see:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Emerson

Kante Jorginho RLC

Pedro Higuain Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Barkley, Kovacic, CHO, Willian, Giroud

It will be hard, but I think we'll have enough - 2-0. Come on Chels!

2 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Must take advantage of Spurs losing again!

Yep. Wolves are a good side, but we simply have to win given 2 of the competing 3 at least will drop points. Huge opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Must take advantage of Spurs losing again!

Wow - they were winning when I checked.  I guess they just don't have the squad to play 2 competitions.  

2 games in hand over Spurs, 1 over the other 2, if we won both we'd be third.  That Sarri, pretty good eh?   (Hypothetically)

Vinod   

Well done Spurs. Well done Poch 

Edited by Vinod

Well that was some change of fortune. Few weeks ago many wanted Sarri out, now we are third if we win our two games in hand. 

The season ain’t over until it’s over folks. Spurs are doing another Spursy - utter collapse! Love it! 

Now we simply have to take advantage over the next few weeks when our fixture list looks a bit easier. No slip ups!

As for this fixture it’ll be very tough I reckon. Unsurprisingly I’m in agreement with Pete here. 

A brilliant outcome as the wheels fall off the Spurs bandwagon , this is now a "must win" game . They're a good side , should be a good game , let's hope , it being an early kick off we're awake from the beginning and don't sleepwalk our way through the first half like we often do.