• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

46 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Must take advantage of Spurs losing again!

Yep, as well as Arsenal playing Manure.

22 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Well that was some change of fortune. Few weeks ago many wanted Sarri out, now we are third if we win our two games in hand. 

The season ain’t over until it’s over folks. Spurs are doing another Spursy - utter collapse! Love it! 

Now we simply have to take advantage over the next few weeks when our fixture list looks a bit easier. No slip ups!

As for this fixture it’ll be very tough I reckon. Unsurprisingly I’m in agreement with Pete here. 

Yes Ghost. Well I'm sure you agree that the fixture will suit Wolves who, despite being highly rated, will still be regarded as clear underdogs for this match. They certainly are on Betfair where they're currently at 13/2 with ourselves at almost 1/2.

Like everyone else on here I'm desperately hoping that we can still make the top 4, while Wolves are going to finish anywhere from 7th - 10th I reckon. Many Wolves fans want to finish 7th because they believe that might well be good enough to qualify for Europe next year and that would be a real feather in their cap. I agree that it would but they might well be better off staying out of the Europa League.

No, it's vital that we take this new found opportunity and win tomorrow. C'mon Chelsea!

Leo91   

I've got a bad feeling about this one.

kratos   
25 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

You wouldn't be a real fan if you didn't.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

A brilliant outcome as the wheels fall off the Spurs bandwagon ,

Yes, 1 point in 4 PL games.  That really is a collapse.

Not watched enough to say for sure, but it was pretty clear from our three games that some honest reffing would soon sort them out.
That and that 2 tough games a week is beyond them.  

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yes, 1 point in 4 PL games.  That really is a collapse.

Not watched enough to say for sure, but it was pretty clear from our three games that some honest reffing would soon sort them out.
That and that 2 tough games a week is beyond them.  

I watched it and the ref actually did everything he could to help Spurs. Choose not to send Walker-Peters off and gave every 50-50 their way.  

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

Wait until we are 1-0 up with ten to play and they are pressing for an equaliser. That's when I start to have a bad feeling.

Edited by Sciatika

2 wins and despite all our troubles we could be 3rd. How mad is that? How unlikely is that?

Will need to reach the same level of commitment as the Carabao Cup Final and Spurs games to get the 3 points.

Come on Chels!