• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

We need more people in the box should of started Loftus-Cheek in my opinion no need for 3 denfensive midfielders we are dominating but not creating much

When your centre forward kicks the ball into his own arm in the box that's a penalty , doesn't matter if it's unintentional at all or how much Alan Smith wants Arsenal to leapfrog us.

Higuain shown to be clearly played on side by the right back , Alan Smith "it's so tight" no it's onside.

chelboy   

Really struggling to understand why Kovacic was picked in a game like this. RLC is not fully fit but Barkley at least provides us with an attacking presence. It is clear by now that Kova does not do a no.8 role. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think we should start appealing for goalkicks when we've won a corner .

At least we'll be in better positions to stop the counter attack that our piss poor corners spark.

Astonishing. You would think, after kicking the first few straight at the first defender, you might consider leaning back a bit and kicking it a little bit higher?

It staggers me how a professional footballer is not able to take a corner. FFS I can do it.

Kezza   

Watched City yesterday. Felt our players take too much touches on the ball. For gods sakes just pass the ball and make off the ball runs everyone.

Fantastic finish from Jota! But no cigar!

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Fantastic finish from Jota! But no cigar!

His reward should have been a yellow card for kicking the ball away.