• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1

5 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Utterly dire, insipid half of football. 

Play Loftus Cheek for ****s sake. 

Absolutely! He has to start.

Blue Rod   

Our manager outthought again. Wolves look so comfortable we might as well be playing in Wolverhampton.   

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Yeh nice one. I've not seen Wolves offer so little as this in any other game this season and that's credit to Chelsea's possession game I think. Not created anything dangerous but are in control.

As for the incident when Jimenez kicked the ball against his arm? No way a pen because it was a pure accident IMO. Interestingly, the Wolves MDF said it was never a pen, but VAR would have given it!

It doesn't matter if it was an accident Pete , he kicked it against his own arm , it's a penalty and it's probably also a sending off if it's David Luiz doing it.

Holymoly   
6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I take it Hazard hasn't turned up today? 🙁

It's a "let's have 80% of possession and win it on points over 90 minutes" sort of day.

A lot of the ball with no cutting edge. If we get an early goal second half Wolves should open up more. An early goal for them and we're stuffed.

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It doesn't matter if it was an accident Pete , he kicked it against his own arm , it's a penalty and it's probably also a sending off if it's David Luiz doing it.

Don't know about the last bit, but the handball needs to be deliberate for a free-kick to be awarded.

Just now, Blue Rod said:

Our manager outthought again. Wolves look so comfortable we might as well be playing in Wolverhampton.   

I'm fairness to Sarri Rod , they have eight men behind the ball at all times and when you have the midfield and attack Sarri has a choice of , none of whom have the first idea in front of goal it's no wonder we struggle . 

Kovacic has the ball on the edge of the area , he can shoot , curl the ball through to Higuain to attack or pass to Hazard and he takes the wrong decision and passed to Hazard , which was bad in itself but to hit it behind Hazard at pace so the chance is completely lost is something else .

It's almost a miracle when one of them scores , I expect a delegation from the Vatican to arrive any moment to ratify it.

5 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

An early goal for them and we're stuffed.

A goal at any time for them and we are stuffed.