• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, Never happy said:

Don't forget scholes leaving Oldham after 31 days

What about the cleaner leaving Manchester City after 7 days on zero hour contract. 

Like the "Miracle of Istanbul" this game will go down in the annals and folk will forever remember where they were when we scored from a corner .

19 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Yes... Alonso's red boots don't go with the yellow strip and blue socks.

Damn it! You spotted it!

Arsenal just scored a goal from a cross from someone in a blatant offside position.

Not much to complain about  - surprised we've got to Page 5 so quick!

44 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Btw: why don't we play in blue since the opposition play in their home suits, white??

Well spotted - that annoyed me too.

Then at the end CHO went to the ref to complain about something.  He was pointing towards the crowd so I am guessing some racist chanting was his point.  He was quite cool about it though, informing the ref rather than getting stroppy.

Great contrast with the home game, where we were poor and Kiev were poorer.  In this game pretty much everyone played well (for us).  

Barkley will regret missing this, especially as CHO and RLC had good games.
Giroud was good, but so was everyone.

Alonso - what is up with him?  I get it that if you get chances 4 foot away from the middle of the goal line, it is pretty hard to hit the post.  But the free kick should have been a doddle and yet he needed the keeper to push it another foot wide to hit bar and post together.
I'm cancelling all bets on him for the crossbar challenge.

(Wonderful assist btw)

Is anyone going to argue anymore that Willian is not far and away our best taker for wide free kicks and corners?  Someone seemed to be calling the moves today, as there were co-ordinated runs by the players that started before Willian had kicked the ball.  Giroud I guess.

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I will enjoy reading this as the eighteenth most important football story in the media tomorrow. Below how Klopp has transformed Liverpool , Pep and his amazing thirst for excellence and what the kit man's kids had for breakfast at Man Utd.

And you're forgetting Arsenal's amazing comeback against Rennes 🙄

Ham   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

And you're forgetting Arsenal's amazing comeback against Rennes 🙄

Mighty Rennes.