• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, Ham said:

Mighty Rennes. 

The very same 🤣

Ham   
37 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Sarri out!

I don't think there's been much Sarri out since he showed some flexibility (including after poor performances by players) so you can probably change the record after every single match. 

kev61   

Good result and a fine performance against a very poor team.Sunday, Everton will park the bus and we will look clueless with Jorginho with the conductor's baton making no influence on the game at all.

I hope this is not the case - yes Kiev were poor but we played free flowing football.Bench Jorginho he is a massive spanner in the works I wish more people could see it.

20 minutes ago, Ham said:

I don't think there's been much Sarri out since he showed some flexibility

I missed the flexibility.  Or at least any flexibility that has not been there since the start of the season.  All I can see is Kante getting forward a bit more when Kovacic is on the other side and dropping back a bit more when Barkley or RLC is there.  But hey, good results must mean flexibility.

kev61   

It is also obvious Alonso is much better in the opposite end of the pitch than he is currently deployed - I have witnessed a change in Sarri's tactics and personnel so maybe there is hope with him in charge.

Ham   
42 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I missed the flexibility.  Or at least any flexibility that has not been there since the start of the season.  All I can see is Kante getting forward a bit more when Kovacic is on the other side and dropping back a bit more when Barkley or RLC is there.  But hey, good results must mean flexibility.

Different substitutions. A deeper default position with less space between the lines in selected games. Emerson for Alonso and other CMs than Kovacic and a willingness to take Jorginho off for a rest every now and then? 

I call that flexibility. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I don't think there's been much Sarri out since he showed some flexibility (including after poor performances by players) so you can probably change the record after every single match. 

It’s more the case of 8 games to go what’s the point of removing him, might as well see if he can get a top 4 slot or win the EL. Both are tough asks for this buffoon  

I for one can wait until May to say “addio” 

kev61   

Sarri is giving more play time to RLC and CHO why?.He has ditched the dairy lea approach why? he has left Jorginho out tonight why? - is he getting to grips with the epl? I sincerely hope so!.

Kezza   
14 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

It’s more the case of 8 games to go what’s the point of removing him, might as well see if he can get a top 4 slot or win the EL. Both are tough asks for this buffoon  

I for one can wait until May to say “addio” 

The amount of energy you spend to make your point about your disgust at Sarri in every post. Seriously, everyone knows your point so you may as well worry about other things in your life. You are not gonna convert more into haters of Sarri if that is your intention.

Edited by Kezza
  • Like 1