• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

Call me a stick in the mud, but I just cannot see us beating Arsenal or Napoli.

I think we have shown this season when we are on it we can beat pretty much anybody.

Missing them both until the final is huge, I'd much rather play them in a one off game than a two legged one.

17 hours ago, Leo91 said:

I fancy our chances on a neutral ground vs Arsenal and Napoli. No reason to be afraid of them. 

It’s not them I am afraid of. It’s us.

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Then at the end CHO went to the ref to complain about something.  He was pointing towards the crowd so I am guessing some racist chanting was his point.  He was quite cool about it though, informing the ref rather than getting stroppy.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/03/18/club-statement-on-kiev-incident?cardIndex=0-0

We can confirm a report of racist abuse directed at one of our players in the final minutes of the match in Kiev from a small section of home supporters. We wholeheartedly condemn such abhorrent behaviour.
The matter was reported to the referee at the final whistle and the chairman and club secretary spoke to the UEFA match delegate immediately after the match. We expect UEFA to conduct a fulsome investigation and we will provide full cooperation.

As I said - CHO look quite cool about the whole thing - it needed reporting, he did.  Well done.