• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Goodison Park, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:30, Sunday 17th March, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

Well, last week I was quite confident about the Wolves game and we were crap. This week, I am far less confident about Goodison Park. I’m just hoping for the best really.

I thought Willian looked very bright against Kiev midweek and I would like to see him start this one. Also, I’m just hoping for a decent Hazard performance over 90 minutes for once.

jones   

Hate Goodison. Always tough. We need muscles in midfield so RLC hopefully starting.

Kepa - Azpi Rudi Luiz Emerson - Kanté Jorginho RLC - Willian Higuain Hazard

A scrappy win would do.

paulw66   
8 hours ago, Never happy said:

Be brave and don't pick your love child, I'd rather see kovacic or Luiz in that position

Why not? Been excellent recently

8 hours ago, jones said:

Hate Goodison. Always tough. We need muscles in midfield so RLC hopefully starting.

Muscles he has, shame he keeps them to himself.  Probably the least physical member of the squad - RLC, CHO or Willian,

I've never got this "and he is so big and strong" meme about RLC, though we hear about it on the TV all the time.  Makes Carlton Cole look like David Speedie IMO.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Muscles he has, shame he keeps them to himself.  Probably the least physical member of the squad - RLC, CHO or Willian,

I've never got this "and he is so big and strong" meme about RLC, though we hear about it on the TV all the time.  Makes Carlton Cole look like David Speedie IMO.

Eighteen stone wringing wet.

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Eighteen stone wringing wet.

So am I, but I wouldn't want a fight with Speedo.

kev61   

Delighted if we don't play that force of nature in the form of Jorginho - I doubt it though.I would put Hazard on the bench again he has been utterly dreadful lately.I liked the shape of the team against Kiev,so much of the same against Everton please.