• Current Donation Goals

kev61   

Yay! Saint Patrick's day the most wonderful day of the year when drunkeness steps up a gear in the land of saints and scholars.

Holymoly   

After Wales winning the grand slam and Scotland pulling off a stunner can it get any better? Well Chelsea stepping up a place to make Manure's weekend complete would be nice.

15 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Why not? Been excellent recently

Has he really?

Everton made him look crap at our place, why should it be any different 

Everton have been, with the exception of Stamford Bridge, utter sh*te whenever I have seen them this season. 

Not offering that as an optimistic prediction, more because it gives me an uncomfortable sense of foreboding. 

53 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Everton have been, with the exception of Stamford Bridge, utter sh*te whenever I have seen them this season. 

Not offering that as an optimistic prediction, more because it gives me an uncomfortable sense of foreboding. 

At least Naysmith is no longer there.

hoping for a good performance hopefully Loftus-Cheek gets well deserved start I think the game will be tight 2-1 victory for us with a late substitute goal 

Sciatika   

For those predicting a win, the reverse fixture was 0-0. They might play in a more open way at home bit given their recent run, that's not certain.

Based on Kepa + Rudiger those not playing 90s or not at all on Thursday

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Luiz  Emerson

Kante  Jorginho  Barkley

Pedro  Higuain  Willian

I guess that if Higuain looked like being seriously ill, Giroud would have come off after 60 mins.

Gotta say that Sarri is really mixing his teams up.  Helped by the 5 of the 7 stand out performers of 2 years ago - Fabregas, Azpi, Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Costa, Alonso, Kante having moved on/lost firm/got old.  There is little fall off from playing the 2nd choice player now, and 3 positions where we no longer know who is first choice.