• Current Donation Goals

2 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Never concedes from a setee piece

Keep 'em comin' LoC!

kev61   
12 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I think the real issue is that Conte , macho man that he is , couldn't / wouldn't take orders from a woman , who in turn put him back in place with a jibe about being the coach not the manager .

It's likely to get messy .

It got messy because a  person(not any gender)got uppity.Conte doesn't need the hassle.watch him be in charge of a team that will succeed in the future.

Sea foot   
5 hours ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Never concedes from a setee piece

As long as you don't end up on the bench. 

Blue Rod   
15 hours ago, paulw66 said:

We have had more shots this season than Liverpool, yet have scored 20 goals fewer. Of course a top striker makes a difference. 

It's not the only problem, but it is a major one. The Everton game was a classic cameo of our season.

Most of our shots never looked like scoring chances.  Against Everton, Higuain had one pass from Jorginho that had the potential of a chance in the entire match. He still had to  convert that into a chance which he didn't. 

Stats are meaningless unless you match it with what you see. It baffles me that anyone who watches Chelsea thinks that we are creating enough chances for our strikers.

kev61   

I think Conte was the only manager we have let go too early.It was obvious he fell out with Marina and downed tools.Costa was behaving like a petulant child - great player and we miss him but what a whinger! I for one is glad he is gone(even though it hurts us).