• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Cardiff City at Cardiff City Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:05, Sunday 31st March, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

We're definitely not winning this . They fight for every point they get and are good (as any side should be, unless you're an elite side like Chelsea) at set pieces . 2-0.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Leo91   

Working and I'm not even bothered I'll be missing it.

I’m going to the game. Really looking forward to it, especially since we aren’t doing that well this season (or last). 

Always more interesting to go when the real fans who really care about the club is present. I think it’ll be a blast! Not to mention a messy weekend in Cardiff! 

Holymoly   
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I’m going to the game. Really looking forward to it, especially since we aren’t doing that well this season (or last). 

Always more interesting to go when the real fans who really care about the club is present. I think it’ll be a blast! Not to mention a messy weekend in Cardiff! 

Comes down to so many tourists at SB. Would be even worse if we'd built the new stadium. Dodged a bullet there.

Ham   
28 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Comes down to so many tourists at SB. Would be even worse if we'd built the new stadium. Dodged a bullet there.

Those same tourists are at every premier League ground. Not just SB. 

A new ground might actually entice a whole new generation of dyed in the wool fans.

51 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I was going a lot a few years ago but ended up just going to the away games after a while. 

It was all too sanitised at the Bridge. Besides, away games are always more fun! Funnily enough I care less about the result when I do go compared to when I watch on TV. 

paulw66   
4 hours ago, Holymoly said:

27k season ticket holders out of a home allocation of 36k/37k?

Preusming members buy some tickets, that doesn't leave much room for tourists.