• Current Donation Goals

jangz   

Instead of two up top..  He can change nothing..  Kovacic shld have come.. 

Ok I dont mean to be rude, but Higuain has been here 2 months already. How the hell is he still not fit enough to play 90 minutes. What the **** has he been doing between games for the last 8 weeks?

Never mind the fact we're still in the Europa. It's irrelevant. Even a chimp could've gotten us to the position we're in with the opposition we've faced.

The fact is this moron has no clue how to manage a top team and we're now regularly being thrashed home and away by teams at the lower end of the table. It's not anymore tenable and you'd have to think he has to go after today.

Zidane   

CHO has a lot to be thankful for - not least a manager that is trying to save his life. The human body can only take so much. All of you outraged at him not coming on need to realise that football is merely a game, and human life is worth so much more than that.

1 minute ago, Aussie1979 said:

Fans singing we want Sarri out 

cardiff fans singing "We want Sari in, we want Sari in" :-)

jangz   

The city loss should have been it for this clown..  Absolutely out of his depth.. 

Blue Rod   
7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Nah, I s'pose not. Our form would have to dip eventually.

I like your sense of humour, asking someone to dive down from the bottom of the sea.