• Current Donation Goals

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Preusming members buy some tickets, that doesn't leave much room for tourists. 

There's that Sir Jim, the cameras never pick him out sitting in his season ticket place.  And I bet he don't sing when he is there.

17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

There's that Sir Jim, the cameras never pick him out sitting in his season ticket place.  And I bet he don't sing when he is there.

Probably wondering whether to hire a German coach to go with his BMW engines. . .

Or renaming Team SKY Team team CFC. . .

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, southcoastal said:

Probably wondering whether to hire a German coach to go with his BMW engines. . .

Or renaming Team SKY Team team CFC. . .

Better than renaming Chelsea Football Club to Team Chelsea.

First time in quite a long time that I haven't been that excited about a Chelsea game. Not because I expect us to lose, but because I expect it to be more of the same - dominate possession and create some half decent chances that we can't put in the back of the net and then watch the final 30 mins play out with a feeling in my gut, just waiting for Cardiff to have one break and score from the only chance in the match. We may still end up winning, but it won't be fun and it won't be pretty.

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Higuain Hazard

Caballero, Christensen, Barkley, RLC, Willian, CHO, Giroud

Depending on injuries after the international break of course, but I’d like to see;

Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Higuain, Hudson-Odoi 

Subs: Caballero, Alonso, Kovacic, Barkley, Hazard, Willian, Giroud

My preference would be:

Kepa; Rudiger, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi 

Subs: Caballero, Alonso, Kovacic, Barkley, Hazard, Willian, Higuain

Sciatika   

Quite like the idea of playing Rudiger at right back. Azppi has struggled at times this season. Doesn't it seem strange to have two viable options up front?

Blue Rod   

I am interested to know who these very bad players are that are dragging down project Sarriball. I've listened to enough crap about how bad our players are, how Sarri does not have enough players (to smash the likes of Cardiff or even Bournemouth)  Who are these absolutely abysmal players in our team? 

We have a team where even England capped players can't even get a look in. And yet every time Sarri fails to beat some midtable or relegation strugglers, you have apologists queuing up to blame it on the team or squad. 

From now on, name those players or stop spouting rubbish. 

Edited by Blue Rod

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Blue Rod said:

I am interested to know who these very bad players are that are dragging down project Sarriball. I've listened to enough crap about how bad our players are, how Sarri does not have enough players (to smash the likes of Cardiff or even Bournemouth)  Who are these absolutely abysmal players in our team? 

We have a team where even England capped players can't even get a look in. And yet every time Sarri fails to beat some midtable or relegation strugglers, you have apologists queuing up to blame it on the team or squad. 

From now on, name those players or stop spouting rubbish

What wonderful irony. 

4 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

From now on, name those players or stop spouting rubbish. 

I think your confusing yourself, I've not heard anyone say we have very bad players, or abysmal players. What we have is a squad that finished 5th last season plus one outfield player purchased in the summer, almost everyone on here and nearly every fan I know thought we'd be top 6 this year, with most hoping for but not expecting  a top 4 finish.

Your arguing Sarri isn't good enough when with the squad we have, we are exactly where most Chelsea fans thought we'd be, after finishing 5th last season.

If we had the squad to win the league and your argument was that Sarri wasn't good enough it may hold some weight but when we are exactly where we all expected us to be it's just nonsense.

And you tell people to stop spouting rubbish.