• Current Donation Goals

Sack him tomorrow, we have the players to give top four a good go and to win the Europa League, we won’t do either with Sarri I’m afraid. 

Totally love seeing Warnock so angry. Laughing at his little passive aggressive standoff with the ref in the centre circle.

Sarri just a few minutes from the boot. Saved by a dodgy offside call.

Poor performance. Lousy team selection. He really doesn't deserve it.

jangz   
2 minutes ago, blue_everest said:

Should still be sacked.

cue the same posters making excuses how we must have faith in Sarri.

I agree..  He is on a game by game basis for me..  Might have extended his career at Chelsea with that..  Still selects the wrong team..  Can't coach a defense..  Selection is absolutely bullocks.. 

That was truly abysmal . Cardiff were shafted and we didn't deserve to win .

When you go away to relegation fodder and are lucky to win then something's got to give.

He's got to go.

kratos   

Lucky for him there is a player in his squad who unlike our other attackers does not fluff around with ball and only wants to drive forward with it to make things happen.

Too bad RLC spends more time picking splinters off his backside than minutes on the field.

Never liked tippy tappy football and his has got to be the slowest version of it. That said, even with Sarri out we are in trouble as we have lots of players on the books who are not good ebough, our best player is going to leave and the board is in the hands of a person who is either incompetent or ill-equipped to do their job (or both).