• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
12 hours ago, paulw66 said:

In a nutshell

In a nuthsell. 

We beat Man City in December, then they lost to Crystal Palace, who we beat, but then City then beat us, handsomely. Crystal Palace lost to Liverpool, who were beaten by Man City, but drew with us, although we beat them in the league cup....... how does that all work if the team with the best players always beats the teams with the inferior players? 

It is a case of inconsistency created by a manager that doesn't know his arse from his elbow!.

Blue Rod   
5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Those kind of results happen all the time in the PL, hence the huge sums paid by sky and co to televise matches. 

The league table never lies on which team has the best players and which teams are improving and vise versa

As for the managers, they make absolutely no difference whatsoever. Great. 

14 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

As for the managers, they make absolutely no difference whatsoever. Great. 

Has anyone said they don’t? What one member said (thevelourfog) was that only the very best, or the very worst managers has a significant effect. Sarri is probably neither of those categories which is why he’s performing about par to what could have been expected. 

He’s not doing any worse than Conte last season. 

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

He’s not doing any worse than Conte last season. 

That's not really a badge of honour around these parts (apparently)

On 19/03/2019 at 6:50 AM, The_Ghost said:

I’m going to the game. Really looking forward to it, especially since we aren’t doing that well this season (or last). 

Always more interesting to go when the real fans who really care about the club is present. I think it’ll be a blast! Not to mention a messy weekend in Cardiff! 

You seem to like watching games at Cardiff?

Warnock is intolerable for me.

On 25/03/2019 at 9:23 PM, The_Ghost said:

Depending on injuries after the international break of course, but I’d like to see;

Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Christensen, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Higuain, Hudson-Odoi 

Subs: Caballero, Alonso, Kovacic, Barkley, Hazard, Willian, Giroud

Is RLC fit at the mo'? And what about Ampadu?

21 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Word of the day. 

More irony?

Hopefully we can play for 90 minutes not just 1 half of football Cardiff are a poor team but dangerous on set pieces should win 2-1 but knowing us 78% possession 12 shots on goal and lose 1 nil

2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Warnock is intolerable for me.

I find him quite funny.

He is continually having digs at the club. Then in the next sentence he reminds everyone that he turn down Uncle Ken when offered the managers job.

Somewhere in all his buffoonery there is a person who deep down is still gutted he never took the managers job  

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

6 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I find him quite funny.

He is continually having digs at the club. Then in the next sentence he reminds everyone that he turn down Uncle Ken when offered the managers job.

Somewhere in all his buffoonery there is a person who deep down is still gutted he never to the managers job  

Just imagine if he had taken us from 11th to er 11th, he'd have been England manager shortly afterwards, and had a comfortable retirement boring the pants off us all on TV.  I wonder what he would have said about CHO.