• Current Donation Goals

exiledblue

Official: Callum Hudson-Odoi Signs New 5-Year Contract

Recommended Posts

Ham   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Not sure what you are saying?  Or think I am saying?
Or even if you have a point of view of your own, or even a different one to what you think mine is.

Jesus H. You appear to be blaming the family of CHO for leaks but then you make it extremely difficult to follow. 

For the record, I've previously stated that BM and the German media probably had a hand in trying to unsettling CHO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
4 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Can't believe we're paying Hudson-Odoi £500k a week. 

Agreed.  One million a week at his age is obscene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Agreed.  One million a week at his age is obscene. 

One million? I heard it was five million!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ham said:

£180k was the first figure quoted by many sources last week. 

Which it would be if it came from the family.  I don't suppose anyone actually mentions numbers, rather hacks just guess a number and say "£150k is that too high?"  Brother of the family who wants to brag what a great deal he got "at least".  Someone linked to club who wants to talk down the number "too much".

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

Jesus H. You appear to be blaming the family of CHO for leaks but then you make it extremely difficult to follow. 

 

Why.  The family clearly does talk to the press.  Sometimes dishonestly for a bad reason.  And sometimes the leaks contain quite a lot of truth in them but still shouldn't be said.  What is difficult?

11 minutes ago, Ham said:

For the record, I've previously stated that BM and the German media probably had a hand in trying to unsettling CHO. 

Daft - why would the German media even try to do that.  All BM need to do is to go and offer CHO's agent £200k a week and he is unsettled.  Unsettled and the family aren't talking.  The very fact that the family talked so much is strong evidence they never got close to any deal with BM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which it would be if it came from the family.  I don't suppose anyone actually mentions numbers, rather hacks just guess a number and say "£150k is that too high?"  Brother of the family who wants to brag what a great deal he got "at least".  Someone linked to club who wants to talk down the number "too much".

Why.  The family clearly does talk to the press.  Sometimes dishonestly for a bad reason.  And sometimes the leaks contain quite a lot of truth in them but still shouldn't be said.  What is difficult?

Daft - why would the German media even try to do that.  All BM need to do is to go and offer CHO's agent £200k a week and he is unsettled.  Unsettled and the family aren't talking.  The very fact that the family talked so much is strong evidence they never got close to any deal with BM.

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/transferticker-hudson-odoi-bittet-um-freigabe-fuer-wechsel-zum-fc-bayern-a-1250211.html

BM's own propaganda vehicle by all accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ham said:

Did you even machine read that report - it is lifted from Sky.
You need to go back to the earlier quote :   "We want to sign the player," said Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic 

You need to know exactly what he said, when he said it, what question he had just been asked, and who by.
Then work out what he meant.

But I'll give you a clue, if a Sporting Director says "we want to buy X" then only one of the following is true

1.  It is a joke
2.  It is very very likely to happen in next 2 weeks
3.  It is a misunderstanding and what he means is "we want to buy good young players like X"

Still you have at least recognised that Der Spiegel was just copying the British media, had zero input of their own, so we can safely say this is a British media story, not a German one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Did you even machine read that report - it is lifted from Sky.
You need to go back to the earlier quote :   "We want to sign the player," said Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic 

You need to know exactly what he said, when he said it, what question he had just been asked, and who by.
Then work out what he meant.

But I'll give you a clue, if a Sporting Director says "we want to buy X" then only one of the following is true

1.  It is a joke
2.  It is very very likely to happen in next 2 weeks
3.  It is a misunderstanding and what he means is "we want to buy good young players like X"

Still you have at least recognised that Der Spiegel was just copying the British media, had zero input of their own, so we can safely say this is a British media story, not a German one.

Let me get this straight. Without any foundation you continually insist that all noise in the media in the past season came from "the family" but you refute that this particular paper is used by BM to destabilise wealthy English teams by, for example, publishing stories including quotes about the likes of CHO and Sane? I only used this particular story from them because it was the first I found.

Even direct quotes from BM staff are ignored by you in favour of stuff you made up in your head.

Ok then. Once again I'm leaving this conversation for one reason and one reason only.

It's too exhausting trying to converse with you. I don't care enough.

 

Edited by Ham
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

These things normally mean something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ham said:

These things normally mean something. 

He’s not leaving this window at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now