• Current Donation Goals

exiledblue

Official: Callum Hudson-Odoi Signs New 5-Year Contract

JaneB   
15 hours ago, chara said:

OK...open myself to attacks or at least harsh criticism … I'm getting just a bit tired of the CHO debate in regard to the fact that we have a young player with "potential" garnering a great deal of attention and involved somehow (maybe not his fault) with a lot of "media" stories.

Agree he looks one for the future but I don't think at this stage he is really worth all the spotlight. "Get some in" as they say.

Oh and don't come back with any comments about "Don't read it etc if you don't like it"..that is not the point.

No it isn't.

Lost count of the number of young players 'arriving' with fanfares and much promise, supposedly.  And then it never quite happens.

Frank Lampard, Harry Kane, Wayne Rooney...………..they are miles away from these three, to name but, well, three.

Another suggestion the contract is close to signing. CHO's hairdresser letting the cat out of the bag, it seems.

Screenshot_2019-08-02 Simon Phillips on Twitter “Stuck together for another few years” 📝 ✅ https t co qn9g6ADi6G Twitter.png

Possible good news?

Screenshot_2019-08-09 •Chelsea Chat• on Twitter My mate was at Cobham today and got this pic of CHO leaving the ground in a[...].png

CHO apparently in first team training already, but no contract announcement despite the unofficial noises a month ago.
Since he is not sent to the Academy to train, the club are presumably confident a new contract is upcoming.

I guess the hold up is with the medical insurers.

48 minutes ago, Ham said:

Screenshot_20190919-174139_Samsung Internet.jpg

Worth popping my head round the door for ! Hi all !

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Worth popping my head round the door for ! Hi all !

Good to hear your merry voice again, Mark. You’ve been missed!

53 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Good to hear your merry voice again, Mark. You’ve been missed!

I'm hoping I'll have more time to contribute in the coming days so thanks for everyone's kindness my "situation"  has improved now .