• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

Amazing how much of a difference it makes. This is literally the team so many fans have been crying out for... so why could we all see it but the man being paid an insane amount of money couldn’t see it and it was literally right in front of him.

More of the same Mr Sarri.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Amazing how much of a difference it makes. This is literally the team so many fans have been crying out for... so why could we all see it but the man being paid an insane amount of money couldn’t see it and it was literally right in front of him.

No matter how much this is clearly obvious you know for a fact that come West Ham on Monday night we'll be back to Pedro on the right and the chimp in midfield in place of RLC...

Edited by The Psycho Pianist

chelboy   
8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I just hope he swallows his pride and sticks with this team for the rest of the season. Every fan could see this is our best line up , deep down I am sure he knows it too. 

Holymoly   

Finally got a sensible starting 11. Just pop Rudiger back in and these should start for the rest of the season.

5 minutes ago, The Psycho Pianist said:

No matter how much this is clearly obvious you know for a fact that come West Ham on Monday night we'll be back to Pedro on the right and the chimp in midfield in place of RLC...

Sadly, you’re probably right.

On 02/04/2019 at 9:14 PM, Aussie1979 said:

Hoping for a few changes in this game Loftus-Cheek odoi Giroud hazard Kante Emerson and christeson to start in a 3-0 win Giroud hazard and odoi with the goals 

Top prediction what for the rest of the season 😀