• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Doubt it.  IMO he is safe 

The only way this buffoon gets another season is because Roman has got tired of the club and decided to keep the cost down by keeping a bloke who is being paid peanuts, rather than hiring a top notch coach who would demand a hefty salary. 

paulw66   

Breaking News on Sky Sports, "CHO might start"....... the media obsession grows and grows. It's pathetic really. 

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The only way this buffoon gets another season is because Roman has got tired of the club and decided to keep the cost down by keeping a bloke who is being paid peanuts, rather than hiring a top notch coach who would demand a hefty salary. 

You honestly think Sarri is being paid "peanuts"? 

Edit - https://www.talkchelsea.net/news/revealed-maurizio-sarris-contract-as-chelsea-manager-wages-and-length/

Not that this is set in stone, but EUR 6m a year isn't too shabby 

Edited by paulw66

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

You honestly think Sarri is being paid "peanuts"? 

... Whatever facts are needed to keep the delusion going

Brighton aren't going down, they have a chance to get to an FA CUP FINAL, I think they will rest a few players and are willing to take a chance on getting beat, and try and beat city.

warnock is saying he will rest his main players and take a beating from man city tomorrow, as he thinks he's got more chance of picking up points from the other games, and I think the Brighton manager will do the same.

kepa

zappacosta,christensen,Luiz,emerson

kante,Kovacic,Ruben

CHO, Giroud,Hazard

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

... Whatever facts are needed to keep the delusion going

As you have stated on so many occasions the club rarely divulge such information like salaries. 

However most people wages are based on their experience and achievement in their profession, using that logic it’s obvious the man is on peanuts compared to say your beloved Jose whilst he was at ManUre. 

4 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

However most people wages are based on their experience and achievement in their profession, using that logic it’s obvious the man is on peanuts compared to say your beloved Jose whilst he was at ManUre. 

R o'TG says Sarris is on peanuts.  I've heard it all now.

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Breaking News on Sky Sports, "CHO might start"....... the media obsession grows and grows. It's pathetic really. 

Be even more pathetic if sarri plays him from the start after all the media hype counter hype from Sarri

Can see hughton now winding up his players if CHO is In the starting 11 tomorrow. Hey boys look how much this Chelsea coach rates us.

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

R o'TG says Sarris is on peanuts.  I've heard it all now.

Prove he is not on peanuts compared to all the other coaches at top clubs in the PL and Europe?

anyway what would you know about professions and salaries. I doubt you have ever bothered working or aspiring to better yourself in life. 

Stim   

Cool so we got our bases covered and can moan whether he starts or doesn't start

• Haha 1