• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Brighton & Hove Albion 0

51 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Be even more pathetic if sarri plays him from the start after all the media hype counter hype from Sarri

OK, so he is not allowed to play him and he is not allowed to not play him. Well done.

13 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

OK, so he is not allowed to play him and he is not allowed to not play him. Well done.

Sarri is incompetent => anything he does is stupid => I told you he was incompetent.

JaneB   
3 hours ago, Never happy said:

Brighton aren't going down, they have a chance to get to an FA CUP FINAL, I think they will rest a few players and are willing to take a chance on getting beat, and try and beat city.

warnock is saying he will rest his main players and take a beating from man city tomorrow, as he thinks he's got more chance of picking up points from the other games, and I think the Brighton manager will do the same.

Brighton are by no means safe and staying up has to be their priority.  The FA Cup is notoriously unpredictable but I can't see any point in Chris Hughton 'resting' players against us.

And Neil Warnock shouldn't be saying that and shouldn't be doing it but then he is a p******  

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sarri is incompetent => anything he does is stupid => I told you he was incompetent.

I'll give you your due , once you pick an option you stick to it ad  naseum.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'll give you your due , once you pick an option you stick to it ad  naseum.

One or us was being sarcastic, not sure who.   

Hoping for a few changes in this game Loftus-Cheek odoi Giroud hazard Kante Emerson and christeson to start in a 3-0 win Giroud hazard and odoi with the goals 

Sciatika   
9 hours ago, Aussie1979 said:

Hoping for a few changes in this game Loftus-Cheek odoi Giroud hazard Kante Emerson and christeson to start in a 3-0 win Giroud hazard and odoi with the goals 

I will take a 1-0 deflection of Giroud's backside in the 87th minute.

paulw66   
12 hours ago, JaneB said:

Brighton are by no means safe and staying up has to be their priority.  

Brighton are safe.

Cardiff are 5 points adrift with an interior goal difference. 

Cardiff have to go away to both Manchester clubs and play Liverpool at home. 

Holymoly   

Yet another opportunity to move up a place. How many more of these are we going to get? The points dropped against the likes of Wolves, Bournemouth, Southampton, Leicester etc continue to haunt us. At least this game is at home.