• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham United at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00  Monday, 8th April, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

asvaberg   

Same lineup as last night, home to Brighton Rock :)

Ham   

So many tickets on the exchange it's ridiculous. 

49 minutes ago, Ham said:

Isn’t that the “boycot”? 

I swear I read somewhere fans were going to boycot the Brighton and West Ham home games. 

Hope to see much of the same eleven against West Ham as we saw against Brighton. The only reasonable change I can see is Pedro for Hudson-Odoi.

Would be madness to remove either of Christensen, Emerson or Loftus-Cheek. 

So... 

Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Alonso, Kovacic, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Higuain

8 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Isn’t that the “boycot”? 

I swear I read somewhere fans were going to boycot the Brighton and West Ham home games. 

Hope to see much of the same eleven against West Ham as we saw against Brighton. The only reasonable change I can see is Pedro for Hudson-Odoi.

Would be madness to remove either of Christensen, Emerson or Loftus-Cheek. 

So... 

Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Alonso, Kovacic, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Higuain

I reckon Rudiger, Barkley, Willian and Alonso come back in.

Jasonb   
6 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

I reckon Rudiger, Barkley, Willian and Alonso come back in.

I hope we stay the same and use the above in Prague.

paulw66   
15 hours ago, Ham said:

I don't think Monday night games on TV help either (nor does the fact that our form in 2019 has been poo)

I have a mate who has a season ticket but works too far out of town to make midweek games unless he takes a half day. I'm sure he's not alone in that. 

He's not. When I'm in the country on a weekday, it means downing tools at 5 and getting home at midnight, thanks to the vagaries of railway timetables. Alternatively, driving in and avoiding the temptations of the grape and grain. Either way, I yearn for a return to the traditional Saturday 3 pm match. 

jones   

Unchanged side very unlikely as Sarri will need to rotate constantly going forward. All of our remaining games are equally important and coming thick and fast, so everyone can't play every game. Sarri will need to use the squad wisely and revert from the first XI approach. Right now, we have good competition for places and only Azpi, Jorginho, Kanté and Hazard are part of a first XI. Hopefully, everyone will feel a part of the team for the rest of the season and push and support each other.

BlueFizz   

Is there a boycott? I ask because the moaners who sit near me at home games weren’t at Brighton. The atmosphere was pleasant and we played well.

Still a few who moaned everytime Jorghino got the ball but they were made to look idiots as he generally used it well.

Someone even tried to get a Sarri chant going.