• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
54 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I understand why you're getting at, mate.  What I don't know is how you come to the conclusion that Sarri has no skill, and hasn't a clue? What do you 'know' about Sarri's skll-set that I seem to be missing? 

Where to start michael! - first and foremost Jorginho the player that makes us tick...like a Mickey mouse clock is fundamental in Sarri's team.I will stop there enough to convince me Sarri  is not the right person for us.

paulw66   

3 home games remain - need to win them all, and ideally win a couple by a good margin.

Do that, then pick up 3/4 points away, and I reckon we'll be top 4.

How exciting. 

11 hours ago, kev61 said:

Because we have thrown away chances to advance  in the league when it looked easy.

11 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

So, that means that we'll do it again  Or, are likely to? 

The obvious and simple answer here is yes, even if people have the relationship back to front. 

It's less that we panic or sh*t ourselves when we have a chance, and more that we simply aren't good enough to perform consistently and that looks like wasting chances rather than just doing our normal thing when looked at in isolation. Either way, that we've struggled against teams like West Ham at home before does suggest we will do so again. 

Big call for Sarri tonight, IMO. For the first time this season you can argue an upcoming PL game and upcoming EL game are of similar importance, so who to play becomes of real significance. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

3 home games remain - need to win them all, and ideally win a couple by a good margin.

Do that, then pick up 3/4 points away, and I reckon we'll be top 4.

How exciting. 

Hopefully Brendon’s bubble would have burst by the time we play them. 

Leicester away as the last game of the season is not ideal, especially if 4th is up for grabs. 

paulw66   
3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

The obvious and simple answer here is yes, even if people have the relationship back to front. 

It's less that we panic or sh*t ourselves when we have a chance, and more that we simply aren't good enough to perform consistently and that looks like wasting chances rather than just doing our normal thing when looked at in isolation. Either way, that we've struggled against teams like West Ham at home before does suggest we will do so again. 

Big call for Sarri tonight, IMO. For the first time this season you can argue an upcoming PL game and upcoming EL game are of similar importance, so who to play becomes of real significance. 

Agreed - tonight's team will be very interesting. Several factors including the run of games, current form and injuries / knocks........ the only person I would throw my hat on as playing is Kepa 

paulw66   
Just now, RobertoftheGiz said:

Hopefully Brendon’s bubble would have burst by the time we play them. 

Leicester away as the last game of the season is not ideal, especially if 4th is up for grabs. 

If you offered me now that we had to win at Leicester to qualify, I would take it. 

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

If you offered me now that we had to win at Leicester to qualify, I would take it. 

Always the optimist. 

Well played that man

3 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

I'd be so much better at roulette if I just had a bit more grit and application, but I keep bottling it.

paulw66   
24 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Always the optimist. 

Well played that man

not just that - I just don't think we can have it wrapped up by then. I really think if we had to win at Leicester, we would.