• Current Donation Goals

paulw66   
1 hour ago, xCELERYx said:

Was looking over Azpilicueta's minutes since he joined and it's ridiculous that he's played so much football. He'll have virtually played over 3000 league minutes in each of the last 4 seasons.

A true testament to his endurance and fitness over that that period of time. 

Yes, astonishing to consistently get over 3000 minutes when there are only 3420 PL minutes available. 

Newstyle   

His lack of playing time for Spain, despite getting called up to the squad, has helped massively in my opinion 

3 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

Was looking over Azpilicueta's minutes since he joined and it's ridiculous that he's played so much football. He'll have virtually played over 3000 league minutes in each of the last 4 seasons.

A true testament to his endurance and fitness over that that period of time. 

When he was taken off against Cardiff a couple of games ago the commentator mentioned it was the first PL minutes he would miss in X games, I can't remember the number but in my head I worked it out as nearly three whole seasons playing every minute of every PL game. I've no idea if the stat was correct or not, doesn't seem possible.

Sciatika   

Arrizabalaga | Alonso, Christensen, Rüdiger, Azpilicueta (c) | Barkley, Jorginho, Kovačić | Willian, Giroud, Pedro

Holymoly   

Not entirely convinced about this lineup. That midfield is a an accident waiting to be bored stiff.

21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Not entirely convinced about this lineup. That midfield is a an accident waiting to be bored stiff.

The kind of team no one wants to be named in.