• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 2

Leo91   

Time to sort out the men against the boys. All our rivals lost/losing. Do we have the balls. COME ON CHELS.

Spurs , Arsenal and United all lost , this is an absolute must win game , hope we get a ref who has the first clue what Burnley are like .

SKY showing their class with a delightful post match chat on the pitch with Herr Kloppy 

A collective back slapping ensues. 

Hugely disrespectful to City .

16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Spurs , Arsenal and United all lost , this is an absolute must win game , hope we get a ref who has the first clue what Burnley are like .

Perhaps most important is that Burnley are now safe from relegation.

Next two games for the top four are vital, however Watford and Leicester are also tricky. Whilst on paper we should have a chance of finishing 3rd/4th my gut is telling me that we have no chance. 

As for the team, I am going for: 

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Emerson 

Kante Jorginho RLC 

Willian Giroud Hazard 

BlueFizz   
1 hour ago, Conte Kante said:

Whilst on paper we should have a chance of finishing 3rd/4th my gut is telling me that we have no chance. 

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Emerson 

Kante Jorginho RLC 

Willian Giroud Hazard 

Like your team, don’t quite share your ‘gut feel’ - I have a feeling we might scrape fourth. 

I just hope we (the crowd) put aside our gripes about Sarri, Sarriball, Jorginho, possession football, not enough minutes for CH-O etc - I genuinely believe a loud, positive crowd can push us to 3 crucial points tomorrow.

kev61   

End of season means release from work for me and a long holiday in portugal.Unfortunately I have been shafted by a client that owes me a fortune.oh the joys of being self employed!.

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

Unfortunately I have been shafted by a client that owes me a fortune.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Hopefully the damage isn't too bad.

2 hours ago, kev61 said:

oh the joys of being self employed!.

Tell me about it! 

12 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

Next two games for the top four are vital, however Watford and Leicester are also tricky. Whilst on paper we should have a chance of finishing 3rd/4th my gut is telling me that we have no chance. 

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Emerson 

Kante Jorginho RLC 

Willian Giroud Hazard 

I think Watford will be an easier game than they appear. At home we usually put quite a few past them and they’ll be focusing on the Cup Final. 

United should be a win for us looking at how poor they’ve been and how their confidence will be even lower from inevitably getting hammered by City. And we’ll be playing Monday and Sunday, their run in to the game is Sunday, Wednesday, Sunday. 

Leicester away is the only concern for me. Would be nice if it works out to us only needing a draw for that. 

My main concern is goal difference vs Arsenal, which would be nice to catch up on.