• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

chelboy   

Oh I thought the Kova no.8 experiment had stopped. Guess not. That is 3 DM’s starting for us. Even less people in the box..

1 minute ago, BlueFizz said:

Annoying to see Mata, Matic and Lukaku back for Utd. All do quite well against us. 

Happy with out team, except I’d have Emerson not Alonso.

Delighted to see Matic back (in Red), 31 year old Mata - easy to love him, but he hasn't been as good as Willian or Pedro over the years.

It seems OGS has picked half the B team because the A team has been so crap recently.

Thankfully it seems OGS has fallen out with Herrera so maybe Hazard will get a touch today.

Don't know why Hiquain is starting in front of Giroud, plus two donkeys in midfield..

no ambition from Sarri

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Crikey what's happened to Arsenal? 😂

They've been this rubbish all season, just that their luck has finally run out. Same with Spurs. 

BlueFizz   
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Delighted to see Matic back (in Red), 31 year old Mata - easy to love him, but he hasn't been as good as Willian or Pedro over the years.

It seems OGS has picked half the B team because the A team has been so crap recently.

Thanks - I’m reassured. Doesn’t take much. Logically, I know you’re right.

JaneB   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

They've been this rubbish all season, just that their luck has finally run out. Same with Spurs. 

Let's hope so!!

2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Don't know why Hiquain is starting in front of Giroud, plus two donkeys in midfield..

no ambition from Sarri

I don't mind Higuan starting, although I too prefer Giroud. Just that if we are chasing a goal and Higuan isn't cutting it, it would be nice to see Giroud subbed on earlier. Always 75th minute onwards before Sarri decides to chuck him on and that's not enough time for him to influence anything. 

4 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

When is liverpools luck going to run out?