• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

We’ll lose Sunday, but so will Arsenal. If we beat Watford and Leicester that will be enough. 

27 minutes ago, blue moon said:

At least OGS is consistent: 7 defeats in 9

A hilariously bad appointment. We only gave Di Matteo the job after he won the FA Cup and Champions League, OGS gets it after a good run of games that was clearly the bounce from sacking the previous manager. Just wait until the summer!

Now they have a legend on a three year deal, who has no real history of success as a manager and a squad of players the fans will turn on long before manager. They’re in a worse state than we are. 

4 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

A hilariously bad appointment. We only gave Di Matteo the job after he won the FA Cup and Champions League, OGS gets it after a good run of games that was clearly the bounce from sacking the previous manager. Just wait until the summer!

Now they have a legend on a three year deal, who has no real history of success as a manager and a squad of players the fans will turn on long before manager. They’re in a worse state than we are. 

As bad as our board are they do not compare to Woodward so for me all bets are off with OGS being there next season. 

Edited by Conte Kante

Don’t wish to be rude, but what the blazes is Emery wittering on about? He looks like he knows what he is saying, but I really can’t understand a word of it.

1 hour ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Forget about the deal and money.  The real issue is can they sack him when they need to.  And of course the great thing about old boy managers, is the fans love it when you hire them, and totally forgive you if you sack them.  OGS makes life really easy for Woodward - just as hiring RDM and later firing RDM was easy for RA.

Panda   

Sorry to go off topic, but the current situation in the league and European cups is alarming me. Am I right in thinking that if we finish fourth but Arsenal win the Europa League and Spurs win the Champions League, we drop into the Europa League? 

I mean it's a possibility... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Panda said:

Sorry to go off topic, but the current situation in the league and European cups is alarming me. Am I right in thinking that if we finish fourth but Arsenal win the Europa League and Spurs win the Champions League, we drop into the Europa League? 

Wouldn't united have to finish third for that to happen

kev61   

If I were a United supporter I would want rid of pogba.His potential transfer fee is way and above his talent and his prima donna attitude can not be good for any team.

Edited by kev61

1 hour ago, Panda said:

That’s not how I understand it. I think I am right in saying that the only way a team finishing 4th can be demoted to the EL is if the team finishing 5th win the CL and the team finishing 6th win the EL as well.

5 hours ago, Panda said:

Yeah I think your right there’s a maximum 5 teams allowed from one country so there’s a chance but I think it would need spurs also finishing outside the top four and I can’t see that happening