• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00  Sunday, 5th May, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

asvaberg   

A truly must-win.

Kepa

Azpi - Luiz - Christ - Emerson

Kante

RLC -  Jorginho

Pedro - Higuain - Hazard

Subs:

Caballero, Alonso, Zappa, Kovacic, Barkley, Willian, Giroud

3 cup finals and a possible cup final/trophy...Gotta go for it and that includes us supporters, forget whether Sarri is your cup of tea surely you support Chelsea and therefore whoever picks the team and represents us on the pitch? My prediction a rocky ride but 3 points for this one

• Thanks 1

I'm going into every game these days expecting to lose , which is daft really as we win more than we lose , I suppose I should have some faith but I cannot muster it.

Watford are a good side , know what they are doing and have the physical capacity to hurt us.

God knows what he's going to do for strikers , Higuain looks like his confidence is shot and Giroud was awful yesterday , as were Hazard and Willian .

Who'd be a football manager eh?

We need to win and we could do with a "performance" for a change but again we go into a must win game on the back of an away leg of the Europa league which has seen us drop points every time this year even when we've been playing with more confidence .

I'll take 1-0 right now .

Watch Foster turn into Dr Octopus again.

I said before the Burnley game that I only expect us to win one game by the end of the season; which I had expected to be Burnley. I reckon this had a draw or a loss written all over it as whilst we were better after 35 mins in the Ropey League, that was largely helped by Frankfurt puffing themselves out. For me, we are just so undynamic and take any chance to just walk around with the ball as if it is over-60's football or something. Watford are nobodies fools and will be in our faces as they are all playing for their cup final spot. For me the team will be as follows: 

Kepa 

Dave Luiz Chris Alonso 

Jorgi 

Kante Kova 

Willian Higs Hazard 

Edited by Conte Kante

chelboy   

Sarri said 4 or 5 changes so I am guessing Alonso Kova Barkley Hazard and Higuain are the 5. Watford have a good play style they can mix it up with direct and short passes. They have been impressive this season. I think they are a better version of Wolves. 

Kezza   

Lose 1-0. Watford is much better as a team than us this season.

Ham   
27 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Lose 1-0. Watford is much better as a team than us this season.

Clearly.

Screenshot_20190504-122549_Sky Sports.jpg

Spuds are so lucky. Should have had two penalties against them and Dier sent off. Son is off but really those penalties should have been given, especially the second. 

Sciatika   

Down to nine, now. Have Spurs lost it again?