• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

Even then they're very lucky not to be down to 8 men having conceded 2 penalties. 

Another chance handed to us by this year's Spurs implosion, we MUST win this game! 

Surely now the guys HAVE to get third spot??!

I mean, if I were Sarri I would honestly go all out attack tomorrow. Giroud, Willian, Pedro AND Hazard with only Jorginho and Kante sitting deeper. 

JaneB   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Surely now the guys HAVE to get third spot??!

I mean, if I were Sarri I would honestly go all out attack tomorrow. Giroud, Willian, Pedro AND Hazard with only Jorginho and Kante sitting deeper. 

Sadly you're not and he won't 🙄

Sciatika   

Why has the Spurs result made me think we are going to lose tomorrow?

xCELERYx   
3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Why has the Spurs result made me think we are going to lose tomorrow?

Because you can't trust this team to do anything right.

Can't be disappointed if you have no expectations. 

• Like 1

chelboy   

We can go 3rd tomorrow and still finish 5th by next weekend. Strange top 4 race. I don’t see us winning both of the last 2 games so we are going to need favours from others. On the last day I can imagine 3rd-5th positions changing like 5 or 6 times. Real drama. 

One of the worst performances by a team against 9 men for 43 mins, sure Bournemouth won it in the 91st min, but the manager was clueless.

kept 4 defenders on the pitch to mark Lucas mora, it looked like he didn't want to win the game and felt sorry for tottenham.

subbed a forward for a forward, acres of space out wide yet his team kept going through the middle, took Ake to head in a corner to win it.

tottenham then lost their heads (as usual), and could easy have had another sent off)

johnboy   
2 minutes ago, Never happy said:

One of the worst performances by a team against 9 men for 43 mins, sure Bournemouth won it in the 91st min, but the manager was clueless.

kept 4 defenders on the pitch to mark Lucas mora, it looked like he didn't want to win the game and felt sorry for tottenham.

subbed a forward for a forward, acres of space out wide yet his team kept going through the middle, took Ake to head in a corner to win it.

tottenham then lost their heads (as usual), and could easy have had another sent off)

I thought exactly the same. How did we lose 4-0 to them? Don’t answer that,I know.