• Current Donation Goals

It doesnt matter that much, but I'd like to see us finish third.

Arsenal will rest players and get beat at burnley, Tottenham players won't want to miss the CL final, so they won't be busting a gut, expect a draw in that one.

as for the Micky mouse game abroad, leave the main players here to rest up, Marina needs to be sacked for organising that game, what was she thinking?

Holymoly   

If we have to lose one more game this season let it be the next one. The one in the USA I mean.

This game is going to be really tricky, especially if Leicester turn up, which I'm sure Brenda will ensure. Sarri's skill at motivation, or lack thereof, will be on show for this one. I really don't want to relinquish third to Spuds right at the death but I can see us doing so unfortunately.

The charity game in New England is a joke however because of the cause I understand we can't just send over the under 19s. Accordingly I can see a degree of tinkering in the starting XI today. If we can sneak a win today it bodes well for Baku, we don't want Arsenal turning up with their ears pricked anticipating a trophy.

Holymoly   
18 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Marina needs to be sacked for organising that game, what was she thinking?

I think she was probably encouraged by Roman as it is a game in support of anti-Semitism and other hate crimes. Probably organised at a point in the season when it looked extremely unlikely we would have anything to play for.

24 minutes ago, Never happy said:

as for the Micky mouse game abroad, leave the main players here to rest up, Marina needs to be sacked for organising that game, what was she thinking?

I think you'll find 2 things: 1) Marina does what she's told, and 2) Roman organised that game. The timing is ridiculous, but it's a worthy cause.

Ham   
7 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

I think you'll find 2 things: 1) Marina does what she's told, and 2) Roman organised that game. The timing is ridiculous, but it's a worthy cause.

Yeah I'm sure Bruce Buck has been in charge of this one on behalf of Roman.  

27 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

There's a good rest period before the EL final, not the 10 day nightmare people are saying. We play in the USA on the 15th (local time) and then there's 2 weeks until the EL final on the 29th.

JaneB   
13 hours ago, Ham said:

Finishing above the Spuds, assuming they don't win the CL, would be poetry. Especially if we also win the EL. 

MUST WIN.

Been a lot of MUST WINS this season which we then haven't.  Can't see this lot putting in a shift for this one either. 

24 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

There's a good rest period before the EL final, not the 10 day nightmare people are saying. We play in the USA on the 15th (local time) and then there's 2 weeks until the EL final on the 29th.

Stop talking sense!

Ham   
20 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Been a lot of MUST WINS this season which we then haven't.  Can't see this lot putting in a shift for this one either. 

Unfortunately you're probably right 😑

34 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

I misread the US game, I thought it was on the 19th not the 15th. That does make it a little better but still ridiculous to put it in the calender. If it needed to happen we should have held it in London. 

Edited by Conte Kante