• Current Donation Goals

kev61   

Don't no where to put it but I have a friend in ballywalter northern Ireland who is an artist - he captured Didier Drogba's reaction after he scored the winning penalty in 2012 in art form and I have it proudly framed in my dining room wall.

If you would like anything similar google James Kelly artist/illustrator and I will get you a generous discount.

• Thanks 1

Ham   
3 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Don't no where to put it but I have a friend in ballywalter northern Ireland who is an artist - he captured Didier Drogba's reaction after he scored the winning penalty in 2012 in art form and I have it proudly framed in my dining room wall.

If you would like anything similar google James Kelly artist/illustrator and I will get you a generous discount.

Upload a photo of your artwork.

kev61   
Just now, Ham said:

Upload a photo of your artwork.

I don't know how to do that - I barely know how to type,his work is there for all to see - wish I hadn't mentioned it.

Stronger line up than I expected. Thought a few more would be getting a rest. Surprised to see Loftus Cheek starting after he went off on Thursday. Just hope we emerge unscathed. It’s a relief nothing is riding on this game and we don’t need a result. 

kev61   
7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I don't know how to do that - I barely know how to type,his work is there for all to see - wish I hadn't mentioned it.

Ham I would appreciate it you wouldn't get on my case.I posted because James is a friend and I make nothing out of it - with the el final coming up I thought some folk might like a memory of it(if we win)

Ham   
1 minute ago, kev61 said:

Ham I would appreciate it you wouldn't get on my case.I posted because James is a friend and I make nothing out of it - with the el final coming up I thought some folk might like a memory of it(if we win)

What is your problem?!?!

• Like 1

kev61   
Just now, Ham said:

What is your problem?!?!

I don't know how to upload!!!!! so what is your

problem!!!!!