• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Leicester City 0 Chelsea 0

Maybe "we" don't care about winning this ?

I do .

I don't want chompers giving it large afterwards .

I don't want Spurs to finish above us .

BlueFizz   

Stronger side than I expected: interested to see RLC and Barkley in the midfield together.

Don’t give a hoot if we win: no injuries the best possible result.

Having said that - it would be quite sweet to nick 3rd from Spurs.

Soccer Special on SKY today , it seems everyone has had a great season except us , Petr Cech was the only reason we won the Champions league and Zaha is almost as good as Hazard .

Glad to see Zappacosta, he may not threaten Azpi's normal place, but he was dreadfully mistreated when Moses was picked ahead of him.
Giroud and Emerson starting in the EL I guess on standard rotation,

Guehi - after all the fuss and mostly nonsense about U17 WC winner Hudson-Odoi not getting picked, good to see one of our two other winners get on the bench.  Hopefully for a few minutes too.  For some reason there seems to be caution about pushing young McEachran forward too early - perhaps as well.

RLC and Barkley and Jorginho - Jorginho is going to have to do a lot of work against Leicester.

Leicester: Schmeichel (c); Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell; Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Choudhury, Maddison; Vardy.

Subs Ward, Morgan, Simpson, Gray, Barnes, Okazaki, Iheanacho.

Quite a few players they have that might be looking at moves to a top 6 club.  Some of the 5 highlighted would be nice for us, and obviously Maquire will be wanted by Man U.

kev61   
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Glad to see Zappacosta, he may not threaten Azpi's normal place, but he was dreadfully mistreated when Moses was picked ahead of him.
Giroud and Emerson starting in the EL I guess on standard rotation,

Guehi - after all the fuss and mostly nonsense about U17 WC winner Hudson-Odoi not getting picked, good to see one of our two other winners get on the bench.  Hopefully for a few minutes too.  For some reason there seems to be caution about pushing young McEachran forward too early - perhaps as well.

RLC and Barkley and Jorginho - Jorginho is going to have to do a lot of work against Leicester.

Leicester: Schmeichel (c); Pereira, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell; Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Choudhury, Maddison; Vardy.

Subs Ward, Morgan, Simpson, Gray, Barnes, Okazaki, Iheanacho.

Quite a few players they have that might be looking at moves to a top 6 club.  Some of the 5 highlighted would be nice for us, and obviously Maquire will be wanted by Man U.

Zappacosta has,been wasted by this mug of a manager.