• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   
4 hours ago, kev61 said:

Yes the same  - but I suspect Sarri  is a goner and Lampard in charge next season..maybe.

Not sure he is. Think he'll be here next season.

Far too soon for Frank.

Not being miserable but I honestly think Arsenal will win. They have strikers who can score for one thing. And can see Hazard continuing to go out in a wimper. I have this theory that he has a god given talent but he's quite casual about it. He can play for fun, he's so good, but if he's not in the mood then it won't be his day. 

Sciatika   

Look at it positively, at least we are not Arsenal.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Not sure he is. Think he'll be here next season.

Far too soon for Frank.

Not being miserable but I honestly think Arsenal will win. They have strikers who can score for one thing. And can see Hazard continuing to go out in a wimper. I have this theory that he has a god given talent but he's quite casual about it. He can play for fun, he's so good, but if he's not in the mood then it won't be his day. 

Well I don't think he'll want to do that.

I think he's behaved incredibly well at Chelsea. The way he signs his own contracts with no fuss and so on. One never hears anything about him really and he's carried our creative and attacking threat alone a lot of the time..

No, I think he'll want to go out on a high if at all possible.

7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

I think he's behaved incredibly well at Chelsea. The way he signs his own contracts with no fuss and so on. One never hears anything about him really and he's carried our creative and attacking threat alone a lot of the time..

I think he's got a desire to go out as he came in as European Champion (of a sort)

Bit of symmetry.

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

I think he's got a desire to go out as he came in as European Champion (of a sort)

Bit of symmetry.

Yeh maybe Mark. I'm sure he'd like to leave a positive memory anyway.

JaneB   
26 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

I'm not putting him down necessarily and yes I like the way he conducts himself off the pitch, typical of the sort of guy he is.

I hope you're right and I haven't seen anything absolutely definite about him going to RM anyway, apart from newspaper gossip.

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

I'm not putting him down necessarily and yes I like the way he conducts himself off the pitch, typical of the sort of guy he is.

I hope you're right and I haven't seen anything absolutely definite about him going to RM anyway, apart from newspaper gossip.

No, none of us have I think, but I do have the feeling that he's on his way.

Then again I am the world's biggest pessimist!

I heard Kanté picked up a knee injury so looks like he’s out not really confident with the 3 remaining midfielders we have . We have got to 2 finals this year and I can honestly say I’m not confident of winning it like the league cup but as long as we put a performance in like we did against city I will happy

Ham   
1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

If he is leaving, I agree with Jane here. He is somewhat going out in a bit of a whimper. He's gone missing in the majority of games in the last couple of months.