• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   
10 hours ago, Original 21 said:

A Chelsea spokesperson on the incident:

“Maurizio’s frustration displayed at the end of training was not related to any of his players, but was due to not being able to practise set-plays in the final 15 minutes of the hour-long training session as it remained open to media.” 

It's not ideal but to be fair this is the sort of circus that follows us around continually. We must be a TV producer's dream. The Only Way is Chelsea.

Dingus   

Put the kid in her Chelsea shirt this morning and sent her off to school so she's representing the cause. And I'll be doing the same when I get in.

Nerves have already kicked in - massive game whatever you think of the season just gone. Would be great if we can send Eden on his way with another winners medal.

Sciatika   

Training ground bust-ups happen all the time. It is a consequence of highly competitive players who train on the edge of game time but want to avoid injury in order to get starting lineup places in games they want to win. The bust-up is how they control players going over the edge. It is soon forgotten. I want them to be competitive and want them to win and accept the odd bust-up as a consequence of it.

BlueFizz   

Reading recent posts have pepped me up! I’m excited! 

May even order in pizzas!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

2-0 - Giroud, Hazard.

Dingus   
13 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

So this has now appeared and seemingly the cause of the tiff between Luiz and Higuain.

Again, nothing in that for me.

And then edited to then show Sarri walking off. It's clever from the media I have to admit.

JaneB   
1 hour ago, BlueFizz said:

Reading recent posts have pepped me up! I’m excited! 

May even order in pizzas!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

2-0 - Giroud, Hazard.

You know how to live 🤣

Yes come on Chelsea 💙 Do us proud 💙

2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

Makes much more sense than simply 'Sarri can't control himself' and fits with the absolute farcical organisation of this final. 

Regardless of the reason it was a silly reaction, especially since he knew the cameras was there. 

bONes   
8 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Regardless of the reason it was a silly reaction, especially since he knew the cameras was there. 

sometimes it's silly to hide your emotions!

BlueFizz   
14 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Perhaps he wished it to be seen - sending a message!

"Questo e intollerabile - un divieto di trasfermimento e nient sigarett durante il giorco!"