• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1

14 minutes ago, BlueFizz said:

Perhaps he wished it to be seen - sending a message!

"Questo e intollerabile - un divieto di trasfermimento e nient sigarett durante il giorco!"

I'm sure you are right - that is where he was storming off to.

47 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Regardless of the reason it was a silly reaction, especially since he knew the cameras was there. 

Well I don't blame him. After all the setbacks due to injuries there's then this. It must have been really frustrating. One thing after another and then the straw that broke the camel's back and all that.

And I really do not give a flying fart what the media say or write. I keep telling you - just ignore it for goodness sake.

1 hour ago, BlueFizz said:

Perhaps he wished it to be seen - sending a message!

"Questo e intollerabile - un divieto di trasfermimento e nient sigarett durante il giorco!"

Well at least he won’t have expected it to not be seen! 

41 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well I don't blame him. After all the setbacks due to injuries there's then this. It must have been really frustrating. One thing after another and then the straw that broke the camel's back and all that.

You mean the Luiz vs Higuain thing? I don’t think it was that he reacted to. He doesn’t even look very upset when he talks to Luiz afterwards. 

Most likely it was the other explanation regarding not being able to practice set-pieces due to the cameras being there longer than he expected. 

6-0 again like 5 years ago. Hazard hattrick as a farewell present **** 'em

2 minutes ago, GianfrancoZola said:

6-0 again like 5 years ago. Hazard hattrick as a farewell present **** 'em

A bit too optimistic, but certainly Arsenal have to win, so that gives us a big advantage.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

A bit too optimistic, but certainly Arsenal have to win, so that gives us a big advantage.

After learning that by winning we would go from pot B to pot A, we have to win too. 

Just now, Ham said:

After learning that by winning we would go from pot B to pot A, we have to win too. 

It is a good argument, but nothing like Arsenal who'd go from Pot C or so to not even the prelims.

Ham   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

It is a good argument, but nothing like Arsenal who'd go from Pot C or so to not even the prelims.

They would also go straight into pot A whilst we would be in pot B courtesy of 3rd place. 

Just now, Ham said:

They would also go straight into pot A whilst we would be in pot B courtesy of 3rd place. 

Courtesy of 3rd place - I don't understand.
Surprised to find Arsenal in Pot A.  

Sciatika   

If we win the EL we are in Pot 1 in the Group Phase of the CL, but if Arenal win the EL, they go into Pot 1 as EL winners and we would be in Pot 2, 3 or 4 because we came 3rd in PL. The choice of Pot depends on our UEFA coefficient.  Currently, it would be Pot 2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_UEFA_Champions_League