• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 4 Arsenal 1

Chelsea (4-3-3): Kepa; Azpilicueta (c), Christensen, David Luiz, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard.

Subs: Caballero, Cumming, Zappacosta, Cahill, Alonso, Ampadu, Barkley, McEachran, Gallagher, Willian, Higuain.

Arsenal are expected to line up as follows:

Arsenal (3-4-1-2): Cech; Sokratis, Koscielny (c), Monreal; Maitland-Niles, Torreira, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Ozil; Lacazette, Aubameyang.

Subs: Leno, Illiev, Elneny, Lichtsteiner, Iwobi, Mustafi, Welbeck, Jenkinson, Guendouzi, Nketiah, Willock, Saka

Emerson, Giroud, Pedro and Kovacic are the chosen ones today..

Ham   

Anyone listening to the abundance of shite emanating from Monkey Head?

"Prior to that Wayne Bridge goal I think we'd won the previous 17 games against them on the spin"

"The Abramovic money was the difference blah blah blah"

Thank god for Eidur who chipped in with "Drogba was the difference".  Cesc agreed. 

Blue Rod   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Exactly - ball winner, distribution, and free-kicks at the heart of midfield

Well nothing like.  Lampard was always the heart of midfield, and never played as "the goal scoring midfielder".
Hard work was the core skill, and goals and assists were always an extra, a bonus
I think this is the core reason why people failed to get Frank.

Well, it didn't take long before the debate shifts on to "getting it" and not getting it. It's never about people may have a different opinion. It's always because they don't get it, unlike you.

Strange as it may seem, what Frank Lampard did the least was core midfield duties - dominate the ball, win the ball, pass it masterfully in any direction or distance, dictate the pace of the game, create goals. I'n fact he rarely "owned" the ball like a midfield maestro. What he did brilliantly was score goals at a rate that would shame a  striker. It does not make him any less of the player he was. But an all round midfielder? quite some distance from it.

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Anyone listening to the abundance of shite emanating from Monkey Head?

"Prior to that Wayne Bridge goal I think we'd won the previous 17 games against them on the spin"

"The Abramovic money was the difference blah blah blah"

Thank god for Eidur who chipped in with "Drogba was the difference".  Cesc agreed. 

He's such a bellend 

JaneB   
48 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

What the (and I can't stress this enough) ****? Sarri is wearing a suit!

I love a man in a suit 😍

JaneB   
27 minutes ago, Chelsea-Till-I-Die said:

I don’t want to hear anything negative - not a peep. NOTHING. I don’t care about this being a lesser European competition. I’m not interested in any of the Sarri or Jorginho chat. Forget the UEFA handling debacle.

THIS is a cup final, a legitimate European trophy and a massive opportunity for us to create further history tonight. 

Wherever you’re watching this, ruin your throats roaring our boys on to victory.

We can DO this!! 

believe

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

You are of course quite right. We are all in this together. Just want us all to be ecstatically happy at 9.50 pm.

18 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I love a man in a suit 😍

Any man in a suit?

Holymoly   

Looks like half the stadium is empty