• Current Donation Goals

6 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Technically the loss in the LC final was a draw. Statistically that’s how it’s counted. 

Regardless, 61.9% win percentage with that squad and people want him fired. Madness. 

Sure there is scope to do that.  
He isn't getting fired, just the opposite.  Indeed he is probably the first manager since Hoddle went to the national team who has walked and not been a temp or pushed. 

53 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

He isn't getting fired, just the opposite.  Indeed he is probably the first manager since Hoddle went to the national team who has walked and not been a temp or pushed. 

Assuming you believe Sky Italy, of course (and that other font of truth in sport - The Sun!!) and your bookies). Maybe true/maybe not true. i think it best to wait until we hear something from Sarri, or the club directly.

18 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Assuming you believe Sky Italy, of course (and that other font of truth in sport - The Sun!!) and your bookies). Maybe true/maybe not true. I think it best to wait until we hear something from Sarri, or the club directly.

True or not it is going to run for the rest of his tenure here even if he stays and says he wanted to stay. 'Sarri, who was denied his dream move to Juve...' 'Juve still interested in Sarri' 'The 8 Chelsea players that could follow Sarri to Juve' 'Sarri STILL keen in Juve job'

It will be as tiresome as hearing 'European champions' before or after every time one of liverpool or spurs are mentioned 😣

36 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

True or not it is going to run for the rest of his tenure here even if he stays and says he wanted to stay. 'Sarri, who was denied his dream move to Juve...' 'Juve still interested in Sarri' 'The 8 Chelsea players that could follow Sarri to Juve' 'Sarri STILL keen in Juve job'

It will be as tiresome as hearing 'European champions' before or after every time one of liverpool or spurs are mentioned 😣

Sure, what you say is true, I guess. Sari though has been consistent each and every time this subject has been raised with him (which is a lot) - he wants to stay. Same with his post-match comments in this very game. I'm not sure what more he could, or should, say? Of course, people will believe whatever they want to believe.....

Now that Sarri is going (most wanted him gone earlier, come on admit it) who will be the next manager...

.to early for Lampard and Morris, and how the bookies have Vierra as 2nd fav, that's got to be a joke..

Dont want another Italian, no third coming for Jose, so...

I think we should appoint Steve Holland, I don't think he would turn it down..

maybe Terry as assistant or Drogba?

57 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Now that Sarri is going

To point out the blindingly obvious here: Nobody has confirmed (at this stage) that Sarri is going anywhere. Not him. Not the club. Probably worth considering before you start naming replacements. Considering the so-called 'sources' being quoted here, I'd suggest caution at this stage, 

5 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Assuming you believe Sky Italy, of course (and that other font of truth in sport - The Sun!!) and your bookies). Maybe true/maybe not true. I think it best to wait until we hear something from Sarri, or the club directly.

Well I would never trust sky Italy or any of the media, I make a point of calling them liars.  But if I wanted to disbelieve the bookies I could be paid about £2 for every £1 I risked by calling them liars. It is probably the right bet to make (that he doesn''t go there), it certainly pays well.  But you or I would feel a lot less certain that he was staying if we make that bet.

20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well I would never trust sky Italy or any of the media, I make a point of calling them liars.  But if I wanted to disbelieve the bookies I could be paid about £2 for every £1 I risked by calling them liars. It is probably the right bet to make (that he doesn''t go there), it certainly pays well.  But you or I would feel a lot less certain that he was staying if we make that bet.

I've suggested caution. What are you suggesting?

10 hours ago, Never happy said:

Now that Sarri is going (most wanted him gone earlier, come on admit it) who will be the next manager...

.to early for Lampard and Morris, and how the bookies have Vierra as 2nd fav, that's got to be a joke..

Yep! Interesting shout NH.

Rob B   
12 hours ago, Never happy said:

Steve Holland would probably be my choice too.