• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

Why don't you block each other?

8 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'm not saying the opinion is well founded (or not).

DWMH seems to be suggesting that there is little or no correlation between the odds and media stories... he's wrong, of course!

But as you also pointed out, spoof trades are short term, the Sarri odds have been there nearly a week.

8 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

DWMH seems to be suggesting that there is little or no correlation between the odds and media stories... he's wrong, of course!

no - nothing like that.  Of course they follow each other.
Manager X finds his odds shorten from 5-1 to 4-1, and manager Y goes the other way around, that is probably the minor effects of press talk and the odds give only a very very weak prediction of what will happen.l.

But when any manager goes to 1-5 odds on and stays there for a week, that is telling you something far far more powerful that any media can.  
These are extraordinary odds.

54 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

These are extraordinary odds.

About the same as the bookies were offering on a Joshua knockout of Ruiz. 

21 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

About the same as the bookies were offering on a Joshua knockout of Ruiz. 

I think that was 1/25 on him winning

Ham   

This whole Sarri to Juve thing is a head scratcher. Papers are reporting that Sarri wants to go to Juve because the draw is too much to ignore.

At the same time Sarri said he deserved to stay and that he still had 2 years on his contract.  He also said that he loved the premier League and England.

We are being told that Chelsea have no desire to see him leave but wouldn't stand in his way.

If he genuinely wants to go because it's the Juve job then no Chelsea fan should be made to feel in any way guilty for not taking a liking to him. 

If he doesn't want to leave then why are we even discussing it?

3 hours ago, Ham said:

This whole Sarri to Juve thing is a head scratcher. Papers are reporting that Sarri wants to go to Juve because the draw is too much to ignore.

At the same time Sarri said he deserved to stay and that he still had 2 years on his contract.  He also said that he loved the premier League and England.

We are being told that Chelsea have no desire to see him leave but wouldn't stand in his way.

If he genuinely wants to go because it's the Juve job then no Chelsea fan should be made to feel in any way guilty for not taking a liking to him. 

If he doesn't want to leave then why are we even discussing it?

^^^^^

Believe only what you know has come out of Sarri's mouth. Things that you've heard/read him say. Questions he's answered. The rest is little more than speculation/conjecture, and really isn't worth p***ing on. I'm not saying for absolute certain that Sarri isn't going anywhere, just that it's unlikely given what he's said. (and he's had ample opportunity to say different.

Ham   
4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

^^^^^

believe only what you know has come out of Sarri's mouth. Things that you've heard/read him say. Questions he's answered. The rest is little more than speculation/conjecture, and really isn't worth p***ing on. I'm not saying for absolute certain that Sarri isn't going anywhere, just that it's unlikely given what he's said. (and he's had ample opportunity to say different.

But he didn't say he wanted to stay. He said he deserved to be kept on in answer to a direct question.

Plus, there's just too much chatter about him specifically going to Juve in the next 48 hours. Something is up. 

37 minutes ago, Ham said:

But he didn't say he wanted to stay. He said he deserved to be kept on in answer to a direct question.

Plus, there's just too much chatter about him specifically going to Juve in the next 48 hours. Something is up. 

He didn’t say anything but he wrote it in his notepad 😂😂 I personally think he’s off I didn’t really like the style of our football this year but in the end he did a decent job  

10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

But as you also pointed out, spoof trades are short term, the Sarri odds have been there nearly a week.

No I didn't.

You see, this is where you constantly go wrong... you get into so many different arguments with so many different people, you lose track of who said what to whom. I suggest you re-read the thread. I don't give a **** about gambling, and don't care about odds, etc. (personally, I'd make gambling illegal and close down every bookies in the country). "Spoof trades" was someone else. I merely pointed out the lack of logic in your argument!