• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Pre-season Friendly match against Reading at Madejski Stadium, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 3:00pm, Sunday 28th July 2019 (Local UK time to be confirmed).

From The Evening Standard: 

Predicted lineups

Reading XI: Virginia; Yiadom, Moore, Morrison, Blackett; Rinomhota, Swift, Barrow, Barrett; Olise, Meite.

Chelsea XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Mount, Pulisic; Giroud.

I expect the lineup in today's game will be very close to what we see vs Man Utd. Be interesting to see what formation Frank sets them up in today as well.

Bison   

If you pay for the game on the app are you able to watch it on your laptop? Don't really want to be staring at a 6 inch screen for 90 minutes.

EAkJbtaXkAA7jh_.jpg large.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

EAkJbtaXkAA7jh_.jpg large.jpeg

I'd read earlier that both Baka and Drinkwater had been told that Frank wouldn't be requiring them this season. So I find it strange that they're starters here if that's true.

Bison   

1-0 Reading. Cheeky lob from the Reading player.

Very sloppy start. Tomori and Christensen look a little lost. The less said about the Drinkwater & Bakayaoko pivot the better. This 11 is very short on ability even against this standard of opposition.

Edited by Bison

Bakayoko still can't pass, tackle, read the game...

Bison   
3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Bakayoko still can't pass, tackle, read the game...

He is a rubbish athlete as well. No pace, doesn't put himself about or make a mark in any way off the ball. A nothing player.

John Swift is better. Convince me otherwise.

Edited by Bison