• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

chara   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

Haha.  Neither Chara but I like your logical thinking. 

Tesco is a huge supermarket chain over here and Tesco Express is the smaller local variety.  

Thanks Ham....but surely Tesco is that Electric Car manufacturer?

2 hours ago, chara said:

Well NB..not sure what a "Tesco Express" is but I can catch a train at Union Station in Denver.(if I want to walk 50 0dd miles).or is it a strange form of coffee?

Sorry chara I forgot how long you had been away!

The UK is now a strange and sometimes wonderful place. For instance,  We've got a complete fruit loop about to become Prime minister. 

The New frontier looks pretty amazing from here. Keep holding the fort my friend. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Clearly we have a lot of work ahead of us.....

😉

Ham   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Sorry chara I forgot how long you had been away!

The UK is now a strange and sometimes wonderful place. For instance,  We've got a complete fruit loop about to become Prime minister. 

The New frontier looks pretty amazing from here. Keep holding the fort my friend. 

The new frontier has its own fruit loop in charge.  Same meat, different gravy. 

kev61   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

The new frontier has its own fruit loop in charge.  Same meat, different gravy. 

And they both focus on their hair, alongside Kim Jong-un.If Angela Merkel comes out in public with a beehive the world really has gone mad.

Edited by kev61

11 hours ago, chara said:

Brilliant. 

We also have a new language for young people over hear now Chara. If you had a conversation with any London kid under the age of 20 you wouldn't understand a word they were saying. Init. 

11 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

11 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

What's with all the political edginess creeping in? 

I actually have lost all my political edginess since I realised I've been denied a party that would deserve my vote if an election happens in the near future ( but veering off topic so I'll move on!!) 

Edited by NoblyBobly

13 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I actually have lost all my political edginess since I realised I've been denied a party that would deserve my vote if an election happens in the near future ( but veering off topic so I'll move on!!) 

best keep to CFC matters then. FYI: Nothing 'political' is going to be solved by venting on a football forum..

Ham   
2 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

best keep to CFC matters then. FYI: Nothing 'political' is going to be solved by venting on a football forum..

Or on any other kind of forum tbh.