• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

It seems to me that despite a very brief respite, we're back to posting about politics again, and not football or Frank Lampard. Does my sodding head in. 

Dingus   

Well it’s undeniable that even though we lost a great player in Hazard, I’m surprisingly optimistic and positive about the season ahead whatever happens. And Lamps coming back in has certainly helped. Seems to be a really good buzz about the club at the moment which for us is a rare thing.

5 hours ago, Dingus said:

Well it’s undeniable that even though we lost a great player in Hazard, I’m surprisingly optimistic and positive about the season ahead whatever happens. And Lamps coming back in has certainly helped. Seems to be a really good buzz about the club at the moment which for us is a rare thing.

Press are loving us at the moment.  No prizes for what their predictions for our next season are.

JaneB   
8 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

It seems to me that despite a very brief respite, we're back to posting about politics again, and not football or Frank Lampard. Does my sodding head in. 

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luis.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

Sciatika   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luiz.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

Those I'd imagine

Don't know how many of you might have seen this from the Coaches Voice, which I received today:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/chelsea-manager-frank-Lampard/

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luis.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

I don't think any of them will have difficulty accepting him as their manager. They are all professionals.

paulw66   
19 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

In the case of Azpilicueta, it was only 2 seasons, and was 7 years ago, and with Willian, just one season 6 years ago........ It's not like he only left Chelsea a year ago and is inheriting a big squad of players that were teammates 12 months ago. Completely different scenario to the one Gullit and Vialli walked into.