• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Recommended Posts

It seems to me that despite a very brief respite, we're back to posting about politics again, and not football or Frank Lampard. Does my sodding head in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dingus   

Well it’s undeniable that even though we lost a great player in Hazard, I’m surprisingly optimistic and positive about the season ahead whatever happens. And Lamps coming back in has certainly helped. Seems to be a really good buzz about the club at the moment which for us is a rare thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dingus said:

Well it’s undeniable that even though we lost a great player in Hazard, I’m surprisingly optimistic and positive about the season ahead whatever happens. And Lamps coming back in has certainly helped. Seems to be a really good buzz about the club at the moment which for us is a rare thing.

Press are loving us at the moment.  No prizes for what their predictions for our next season are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
8 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

It seems to me that despite a very brief respite, we're back to posting about politics again, and not football or Frank Lampard. Does my sodding head in. 

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luis.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luiz.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

 

Those I'd imagine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know how many of you might have seen this from the Coaches Voice, which I received today:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/chelsea-manager-frank-Lampard/

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luis.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

I don't think any of them will have difficulty accepting him as their manager. They are all professionals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
19 hours ago, JaneB said:

^^^^^^

To get back on track with a very flimsy observation.  Frank played with Dave, Willian and David Luis.  I wonder if they will have difficulty in accepting him as their manager now.  And I am very curious as to who Frank will want as his captain.

In the case of Azpilicueta, it was only 2 seasons, and was 7 years ago, and with Willian, just one season 6 years ago........ It's not like he only left Chelsea a year ago and is inheriting a big squad of players that were teammates 12 months ago. Completely different scenario to the one Gullit and Vialli walked into. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now