• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

JaneB   
13 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Relaxing at home in Portugal, waiting for the right offer, from the right club. And don't worry, mate, it'll come, because whether you like him, or not, he's a great coach.

And looking and feeling better after a break from football I would imagine.

kev61   
23 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Well Brian Clough admitted he was not a great coach but a great manager - pochettino said he had no influence on signing players so there has to be a distinction between a manager and a coach - did I not say that years ago? - a coach coaches and a manager manages things off the pitch but has knowledge about the game and played at a high level it happens in German football.

8 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Well Brian Clough admitted he was not a great coach but a great manager - pochettino said he had no influence on signing players so there has to be a distinction between a manager and a coach - did I not say that years ago? - a coach coaches and a manager manages things off the pitch but has knowledge about the game and played at a high level it happens in German football.

Great. And what has Mourinho said, Kev?

kev61   
7 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Great. And what has Mourinho said, Kev?

I don't understand the question Michael? Mourhino has answered every question I wanted to ask by his actions - a complete balloon that we are well rid of.

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, Michael Tucker said:

Relaxing at home in Portugal, waiting for the right offer, from the right club. And don't worry, mate, it'll come, because whether you like him, or not, he's a great coach.

great coach yes but as long as the 'right club' isn't Chelsea then I'm happy.

1 minute ago, kennypaul said:

great coach yes but as long as the 'right club' isn't Chelsea then I'm happy.

Well, I'd probably agree with that. 3 times would be a bit much.......:).

5 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I don't understand the question Michael?

Not that difficult to understand, Kev. 

5 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Mourhino has answered every question I wanted to ask by his actions - a complete balloon that we are well rid of.

You have a set against JM (for whatever reason), that much is blindingly obvious. I guess his 'actions' include winning titles? Everywhere he's been? Yes, that must be it.

kev61   
4 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Not that difficult to understand, Kev. 

You have a set against JM (for whatever reason), that much is blindingly obvious. I guess his 'actions' include winning titles? Everywhere he's been? Yes, that must be it.

No Michael I hated his style of football and could see it wouldn't last.So stop this nonsense - I am being honest where does anyone think he is going from here? - where will his charisma stretch? -he is washed up as I predicted a long time ago

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

I am being honest where does anyone think he is going from here?

To his next job, I'd imagine. And if you think that isn't the case, then you're simply kidding yourself.

1 hour ago, kev61 said:

he is washed up as I predicted a long time ago

And if you keep on saying it (and you will), one day it'll end up being true.

kev61   
57 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

To his next job, I'd imagine. And if you think that isn't the case, then you're simply kidding yourself.

And if you keep on saying it (and you will), one day it'll end up being true.

Oh you doubting thomas! - how do you know that I get it right every time? easy because I have.