• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Leo91   

And yet I'm not feeling concerned about that. We'll create more chances against better sides than teams who park the bus. 

Rob B   

Really poor performance today. First half was so lacklustre and slow which is becoming bit of a theme at home. 

One thing that is starting to irritate me is that neither of our wing-backs break the oppositions defensive line which means crosses into the box are easier to defend against. I’d like to see us get to the byline more or drive into the penalty area from wide positions. 

Positive of all of this is that it almost guarantees we’re going to be active in the market this window.

Wasnt happy with 5 defenders on today but if thats what it takes to keep a clean sheet I will live with it for now

1 hour ago, Tammy's right foot said:

Clickbait title but another good interview with the boss, recorded before the spurs game.

Yes and yes.  Very good.

jangz   

I dont know yet if Frank is an average manager but  some of our results are simply down to players making the wrong decisions.. Now to highlight there is a moment in the second half where Rudi is trying to play offside and steps up.. and since he is the player on the outside there has to be a shout to Zouma or Zouma needs to pick it up.. But instead Zouma tries to cover the run.. giving the second striker a free run playing him on... thank lord for Reece's covering run which saved our blushes...

This particular play sums it up for me... you can't coach that.. one of the two needs to try to link up... you can put it down to player quality / not playing together enough.. etc..but the fact is these are the kinds of errors that are costing us..

Ham   

VAR on this one from the official site;

Screenshot_20200105-024925_Facebook.jpg