• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

xCELERYx   
5 hours ago, Ham said:

The level of your rudeness towards Celery/Zaffo is continually embarrassing.  He made a very valid point and you couldn't wait. 

I wouldn't worry, Ham. I'm not. It takes a special type of individual to continuously argue with himself, given he's fully aware I've had him on ignore for the last 2-3 years and rarely see his posts unless quoted by others. I see little has changed in that time and the lowly manner in which he takes on discussion. 

34 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

I wouldn't worry, Ham. I'm not. It takes a special type of individual to continuously argue with himself, given he's fully aware I've had him on ignore for the last 2-3 years and rarely see his posts unless quoted by others. I see little has changed in that time and the lowly manner in which he takes on discussion. 

Perfectly put.

image.gif

Frank Lampard has told the Derby players he will quit the Rams if Chelsea make the right offer.

According to The Mirror that is .........

Dingus   
4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Frank Lampard has told the Derby players he will quit the Rams if Chelsea make the right offer.

According to The Mirror that is .........

Do you reckon he told them in the Group Chat?

55 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Do you reckon he told them in the Group Chat?

And everybody phoned the guy at The Mirror? Sure, makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Sciatika   

Maybe he phoned them all up on their holidays. There you are, lying on a beach with your SO relaxing and the bloke from the office phones just to tell you he might not be there when you get back.

• Haha 1

JaneB   

There's such a thing as momentum though......

Anyway Happy Birthday SFL 💙

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Believing in one player doesn't carry an argument very far.

And trying to point out previous coaches similar failings as a way of mitigating the last one is about the worst kind of argument there is.

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Pity you didn't save the link then.

It is a pity. I'm having to working through 'em post by post. I'm on post 16,231...its saying something about "RLC is not a future Chelsea regular because if he was, he'd of shown us some talent by now".... its not a bad read actually. I'm particularly looking forward to the "standing in the right places" section, the brilliantly observed "Conte never had a fall out with the board and all the players love him" ,  the amusing "Sarri ball ...what can go wrong?" of course the modern classics "Hudson O'doi...is he all that?" and the standard "anyone who thinks Lampard is going to replace Sarri as the next coach is a deluded fool"  . Mate , you have been on fire!!

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

It is a pity. I'm having to working through 'em post by post. I'm on post 16,231...its saying something about "RLC is not a future Chelsea regular because if he was, he'd of shown us some talent by now".... its not a bad read actually. I'm particularly looking forward to the "standing in the right places" section, the brilliantly observed "Conte never had a fall out with the board and all the players love him" ,  the amusing "Sarri ball ...what can go wrong?" of course the modern classics "Hudson O'doi...is he all that?" and the standard "anyone who thinks Lampard is going to replace Sarri as the next coach is a deluded fool"  . Mate , you have been on fire!!

Mate, you are imagining stuff.