• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

31 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Really????

Really.  The alternative is that we presented an entirely frivolous appeal that a) we knew had no chance and  b) that was not part of a plan to delay the ban.

Is that what you think Really????

36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

......nanny related? 🤔

Never mind journalists or internet ITK’s. Gossiping nannies of the rich and famous are the real deal!! ;-)

Hazard leaving was all but confirmed to my son by the partner of Hazard’s children’s nanny, who’d just been given notice of end of employment. I think, if memory serves me, I put the latter up on the Hazard or transfer thread on here. 

Edited by East Lower

3 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Never mind journalists or internet ITK’s. Gossiping nannies of the rich and famous are the real deal!! ;-)

Hazard leaving was all but confirmed to my son by the partner of Hazard’s children’s nanny, who’d just been given notice of end of employment. 

I remember you posting that and you were spot on.  Spill the goss then....

chara   

As usual probably the wrong forum BUT....a few questions...Would Chelsea really let a coach so easily without a nailed on replacement?...Maybe no appeal ref. ban is because basically who is there out there that Chelsea want/can afford...maybe the whole argument is mute as ban doesn't matter because there are no signings in the works....who ever comes knows all this and it is either a done deal or no one wants the hassle...

Just asking is all...….

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Hazard leaving was all but confirmed to my son by the partner of Hazard’s children’s nanny, who’d just been given notice of end of employment. I think, if memory serves me, I put the latter up on the Hazard or transfer thread on here. 

😂😂😂 I thought you meant your granny 😂😂😂 Doh 🙄

Anyone watch the U21's ?

Tammy did more in 20 mins than Solanke and Calvert-Lewis in 2 games , he'll do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chara said:

As usual probably the wrong forum BUT....a few questions...Would Chelsea really let a coach so easily without a nailed on replacement?...Maybe no appeal ref. ban is because basically who is there out there that Chelsea want/can afford...maybe the whole argument is mute as ban doesn't matter because there are no signings in the works....who ever comes knows all this and it is either a done deal or no one wants the hassle...

Just asking is all...….

With SFL currently 14/1 odds on to be our next manager, it looks likely the club have plans.  It's been like that since before Sarri left.  

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Anyone watch the U21's ?

Tammy did more in 20 mins than Solanke and Calvert-Lewis in 2 games , he'll do.

Yeah his goal was Costa-esqe.

Unlucky not to have a quick hat trick off the bench. 

Shame about our keeper. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I remember you posting that and you were spot on.  Spill the goss then....

Nanny has been told he’s going to be spending more time back at home in London, by Christine. 

2 hours ago, JaneB said:

😂😂😂 I thought you meant your granny 😂😂😂 Doh 🙄

Not this time. :-) 

20 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Nanny has been told he’s going to be spending more time back at home in London, by Christine. 

Not this time. :-) 

Excellent.... Thanks !